2011 Calendar Submission Thread

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
DEADLINE EXTENDED UNTIL 08/01/2010 FOR MEMBERS IN THE WEST AND EUROPE REGIONS ONLY.
We need more submissions from you!
(West = Alaska, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming)

It's that time of year again. Those of you who have done this before should know the drill, but here it is again for the newcomers.

This thread IS NOT to tell me you want a calendar. This is ONLYto submit your pictures. By posting pictures of your car, you are providing consent to have them in the calendar (obviously). The deadline to submit pictures is one month from now, 07/01/2010. The terms are:

- ANY car is welcome with the exception to last year's winners. If you are a member here, submit pictures.
- If you made it on the back page last year, you are still eligible this year.
- Post THREE of your best pictures. If there are more than three from a single user of the same car, you will NOT be considered for the calender, PERIOD. If you have a problem with that, make your own calendar ...its not my problem you can't read a thread.
- I am open to suggestions, but PM me. This thread is for pictures only.
- My car is eligible only because the voting is up to SVTP.

Last year we featured one member per month. Due to the large number of members here, we left a lot of great cars out of the calendar. This year, we plan to focus more on the forum as a whole ...something like one "region" per month, or one "make" per month (not decided at this point). Due to this, the pictures will not be as large in the calendar to fit more of them on a single page.

Peak at last year's calendar:

IMG_0360.JPG

04sleeperpreview.jpg

:beer:

Last edited:

Mikw4

Established Member
you could also do one color per month. not specific color, but general color. eg.
January - White
February - black
March - Red
just thinking out loud

4549088436_6ffcd9c626_b.jpg

4548454747_9b259734b7_b.jpg

4225637271_8e6d6a8fda_b.jpg

Last edited:

ram360

Running on 7 Cylinders
Established Member
I have the much lager HQ versions if needed.

Here's a few...
ExpBlend001.jpg

ExpBlend002.jpg

HDR001.jpg

Last edited:

Predatorbird

Established Member
I might change these photos if I go out and get new pics. Here are 3 that I have so far.

IMG_16621.jpg

IMG_16771.jpg

IMG_1710copy.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread