some new pics

chaoticdismay

dr. hobo
Established Member
it's been a few months since i last used the camera, so on the way to work i decided to take a few shots. the car is very dirty so i'm hoping i get the chance to detail it this weekend and then i can bother a guy from SMR to take some legit pics for me; for now, these will have to do.

i did clean off the exhaust this morning and it looks a lot better (it was sitting unused and dirty for a year) but it's still no where near what i want it to look like (fully polished, which i also hope to be doing this weekend).

latest mods are:
99 cobra IRS
bassani SS catback
replacement dr. tail light (removed pass. tail tint for the time being)

*note: my picture taking skills suck, my camera sucks, my editing sucks, and again, this was an impromptu "shoot" so, with that in mind, i hope some of you like these.*

enjoy.

IMG_1265.jpg

IMG_1264.jpg

IMG_1262.jpg

IMG_1260.jpg

IMG_1259.jpg

IMG_1255.jpg

IMG_1266.jpg

BajaBoy

Established Member
if the shaker was filled in (just a cowl) and some polished CCW classics... i would say it would be the perfect new edge

Very nice none the less.

chaoticdismay

dr. hobo
Established Member
Looks great man, keep it up.
thank you.

Some black wheels would look awesome on that car.
i wanted black for a long time, but i no longer like them :(.

Love it! Silver version of epikmach's car.
thanks!

Looks pretty damn good for a six!
thank you sir.

if the shaker was filled in (just a cowl) and some polished CCW classics... i would say it would be the perfect new edge

Very nice none the less.
i have always wanted ccw classics, but those would come WAY WAY WAY later on. as for filling in the hood, it'll happen as soon as i finish my 4v build; it will be replace by a lexan sheet, for a zr1-esque hood window.

So is that a Mach1 or a GT?
neither :banana: but i do have a teksid block, heads, and other stuff waiting for me in the garage... money is a little tight now since i'm saving for a wedding.

Last edited:

chaoticdismay

dr. hobo
Established Member
I would have never guessed that was a V6. Looks good.

Me either, I was having trouble figuring out if it was a cobra, mach or saleen. then I see his sig where it says v6 and i was like wha? :-D

Nice looking sixxer you got there :beer:

thanks guys :beer:. and it won't be a sixxer for too long... hopefully

FordMustangLove

Lame-o
Established Member
I wished I had your Cobra R brakes...

my car is still in the shop! I regret not going mach 1 hood instead I got the 03 cobra one..

Last edited:

DSGWhippedSnake

Right you are ken
Established Member
thats awesome man. sweetest 6 ive seen...much respect. love how you put the eaton on there along with everything else. very unique

f8lmach

Occasional SVT Poster
Established Member
Love the car man :thumbsup: and as soon as you swap that motor get some videos up :D haha

Users who are viewing this thread