True Forged Victory's

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Finally got to take a few pictures with the new wheels.

Let me know what you think.

4791523049_fcb17c5a10_b.jpg

4791522959_c5793a49c0_b.jpg

4792156056_a07b9777f0_b.jpg

4792156256_87f2a10636_b.jpg

4791522821_2cb065f0e0_b.jpg

4791522729_caeb5c9b92_b.jpg

4791523007_cc2e7c1203_b.jpg

4792155996_737d3bb9d8_b.jpg

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
lookin' like a BOSS!
next time i get mine to Dallas we need to get the red one and the silver one together for some of these badass pics
nice wheels kevin

xenodragon

Established Member
I dont understand how you have zero flaws on your car at all. I just have bad luck I guess.

Looks awesome as always

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
I dont understand how you have zero flaws on your car at all. I just have bad luck I guess.

Looks awesome as always

The car has flaws, it's not perfect, no car is. But with proper care and attention to detail any car can be made to look like a million bucks. The difference between people like Kevin , myself and most other car people is that we are willing to be so obsessive with being clean it's almost like work. If you don't enjoy being detail oriented and throuough, your car will never be that clean without putting in the work.

Example, most people will clean their wheels and put on some tire shine. We will take the wheels completely off, clean the inside and outside of the wheel, the wheel well, the suspension etc. If it's not painted or chromed, it needs to come off and get some attention as well. Even if it can't be seen just standing in a parking lot, it still needs to be done right. Kinda like Kevin's exhaust, you can't see it standing in a parking lot, but you can see the underside of the car if you are behind it going down the road. One of my biggest pet peeves is filthy gas tank covers. You see this pretty Mustang going down the road but as it pulls away, it looks like the owner went mudding in it. It's just plastic, damn how hard is it to keep that clean? lol.

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
so damn perfect, car always looks brand new, and the wheels just set it off!
Thanks. I think they go well with the car.

WOW. Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those are incredible.
Thanks. :beer:

lookin' like a BOSS!
next time i get mine to Dallas we need to get the red one and the silver one together for some of these badass pics
nice wheels kevin
Sounds Good Tony. :thumbsup:

Repost! Er...wait. :D
Attention whore. :loser:
FYM! :-D

those wheels look great kevin, i love it
Thanks Dom! :beer:

Looks awesome as always
Thanks man. I try to keep it looking good. :beer:

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
The car has flaws, it's not perfect, no car is. But with proper care and attention to detail any car can be made to look like a million bucks. The difference between people like Kevin , myself and most other car people is that we are willing to be so obsessive with being clean it's almost like work. If you don't enjoy being detail oriented and throuough, your car will never be that clean without putting in the work.

Example, most people will clean their wheels and put on some tire shine. We will take the wheels completely off, clean the inside and outside of the wheel, the wheel well, the suspension etc. If it's not painted or chromed, it needs to come off and get some attention as well. Even if it can't be seen just standing in a parking lot, it still needs to be done right. Kinda like Kevin's exhaust, you can't see it standing in a parking lot, but you can see the underside of the car if you are behind it going down the road. One of my biggest pet peeves is filthy gas tank covers. You see this pretty Mustang going down the road but as it pulls away, it looks like the owner went mudding in it. It's just plastic, damn how hard is it to keep that clean? lol.
Well put Steve.

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
Looks great as always!

You remind me of a L owner Thunderbolt (Ron, fellow Texan) with his different Centerline wheels lol.

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Your car is unreal Kevin. The new TF's look beautiful too!!!!:beer:
Thanks Dustin. :beer:

Looks great as always!

You remind me of a L owner Thunderbolt (Ron, fellow Texan) with his different Centerline wheels lol.
LOL. Thanks. I have been though 5 sets now. :burnout:

Looks awesome!!!
Thanks Scott. :beer:

Do want car and wheels
:thumbsup:

Looks good bro!
Thanks bro. :beer:

clean car bro ooohhh the wheels look great also.
Thanks. :beer:

Looks bad a$$:beer:
Thank$. :-D

Users who are viewing this thread