some new pics pt 2

chaoticdismay

dr. hobo
Established Member
Please excuse the dirtiness, it was washed last week but I felt compelled to take pictures this morning before I got to work since the sunlight wasn't too harsh. I think the only changes since my last set of pictures are 87% tail tint (I FINALLY found a place that sold something lighter than that "50%"/"smoked" I used to have) and new (wider) rear tires; the next mod is to exchange the led bulbs in the cluster for a strip of led lights in hoped to have a more even coverage and, if I have time this weekend, hopefully I will get around to doing my HID retrofit. Then I play the waiting game some more until I get all of my 4v parts so I can build my own eaton'd aluminator.

Anyways, enjoy.

IMG_1297.jpg

IMG_1298.jpg

IMG_1299.jpg

IMG_1300.jpg

IMG_1301.jpg

IMG_1302.jpg

IMG_1303.jpg

IMG_1304.jpg

IMG_1305.jpg

IMG_1306.jpg

IMG_1307.jpg

IMG_1308.jpg

IMG_1309.jpg

IMG_1310.jpg

IMG_1311.jpg

IMG_1312.jpg

IMG_1313.jpg

Last edited:

KzooMuscle

Established Member
Pic 11 really gives you the illusion that black center piece is cut out. Pretty neat! Looks like a lot of time and money was put into that ride, It looks really good! You don't see your combination done very often if not at all. Do you have any engine bay shots?

chaoticdismay

dr. hobo
Established Member
your car looks sharp!

Pic 11 really gives you the illusion that black center piece is cut out. Pretty neat! Looks like a lot of time and money was put into that ride, It looks really good! You don't see your combination done very often if not at all. Do you have any engine bay shots?
thank you. i have put a lot of time, effort and money and it has a little further to go :lol: :(. i contemplated taking an engine shot but i didn't, but i can link you to some.
th_IMG_1075.jpg
th_IMG_1076.jpg
th_IMG_1077.jpg

pacific4v

Established Member
are those hypercoated saleens? i just ordered a set for my pacific green cobra, i hope they look good on my car, they weren't my first or second choice of rims but everything else was outta stock til early oct.

chaoticdismay

dr. hobo
Established Member
What did you use?
Tail Light Tint Kit Ford Mustang 1999 - 2004 light smoke tint and then cut out the turn signals :rockon:

are those hypercoated saleens? i just ordered a set for my pacific green cobra, i hope they look good on my car, they weren't my first or second choice of rims but everything else was outta stock til early oct.
they are hyper silver: 1 coat black, 2 coats silver + clear. i got them from OE Wheels. i'm sure they'll look great with your color car.

chaoticdismay

dr. hobo
Established Member

Longhornd00d

I Roll With My Kitties
Established Member
Wow, that car looks damn good. I really like what you did with the black accents on the bumpers, and the '01 Cobra bumper is a nice touch.

Users who are viewing this thread