looking for pics of mustangs with enkei nt03 wheels

brunocobratt

Established Member
i just bought these wheels at Steeda Stampede today, got it for a really good price.
does anyone have these rims?
115579[/ATTACH]"]
enkeisilver.jpg

i am thinking of painting it black
115581[/ATTACH]"]
enkeiblackall4.jpg

115583[/ATTACH]"]
enkeiblack1.jpg

i am problably going to install it silver for now and in a few months paint it black

Attachments

• enkeisilver.jpg
    enkeisilver.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 134
  • enkeiblackall4.jpg
    enkeiblackall4.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 446
  • enkeiblack1.jpg
    enkeiblack1.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 1,618

Stephen4036

Established Member
if those didnt have that web ring right before the main wheel area they would look soooooo much better.

brunocobratt

Established Member
if those didnt have that web ring right before the main wheel area they would look soooooo much better.
i agree, it would look better. i hope it looks good installed in my car, but i am positive black will look good.

What's up with the dual valve stems?
i don't know, but i though that was strange too.

SVTDom

cheetah on cocaine
Established Member
i agree. i dont like that second inner ring. My buddy had these on his evo, ive never thought about them on a cobra. Lets see a pic when you get them on

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Bad photoshop I made a while back lol. I think they will look pretty badass on your car, especially if you get them coated black.

chopwithNT03.jpg

What's up with the dual valve stems?

I believe it is to get a much more complete fill of nitrogen or other gas in the tires. It's pretty much impossible to completely evacuate the tire of air, then refill it with another gas, so you pump the gas in one stem and let the air come out the other.

Stopsign32v

Established Member
You could have that inner ring removed. Not sure if that would make the wheels weaker but I doubt it. Wheel shop near me can do some amazing &$@* with wheels. Positive they could remove that inner ring.

randoo

Established Member
Bad photoshop I made a while back lol. I think they will look pretty badass on your car, especially if you get them coated black.

chopwithNT03.jpg

I believe it is to get a much more complete fill of nitrogen or other gas in the tires. It's pretty much impossible to completely evacuate the tire of air, then refill it with another gas, so you pump the gas in one stem and let the air come out the other.

ouch

brunocobratt

Established Member
It's to seat the bead easier and to inflate and check pressure while adjusting pressure.

those wud look pretty killer in black on your car thats for sure!
thanks, i think so too

one is for the NOS and the other is air of course...
thanks

Those are good looking wheels.

i agree. i dont like that second inner ring. My buddy had these on his evo, ive never thought about them on a cobra. Lets see a pic when you get them on
maybe in a week, we will find out

They will look sick, don't listen to the haters (Put your hater blockers on Son)
yeah, i know, i am ready for the haters.

chopwithNT03.jpg

thanks, it gives me a idea how it will look and i like it, like you said black is the way to go :beer:

You could have that inner ring removed. Not sure if that would make the wheels weaker but I doubt it. Wheel shop near me can do some amazing &$@* with wheels. Positive they could remove that inner ring.
thats a good idea i will bring to a wheel shop and ask.

Had these on my EVO 9. Looked good on my EVO, not sure about a Cobra.

we are about to find out.

Last edited:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread