Who wants to see a man jump to his attempted death?

TERMN8U

Established Member
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn-gt2StqHM&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - 'You killed our future': Man throws himself from balcony in Romanian parliament[/nomedia]

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
video details said:
Romania's Parliament cancelled a no-confidence vote on Thursday after a father whose payments for his disabled child had been cut by the Romanian government leapt from a balcony in the parliament in protest against the decision. He was not seriously injured. A loud thud reverberated in the chamber after the man, Adrian Sobaru - identified by the country's public television station as one of its engineers - hit the benches shortly after Prime Minister Emil Boc greeted the lawmakers. As he jumped, he could be heard shouting: 'Boc, you've taken away the rights of our children'. Mr Sobaru, who suffered fractures to the face, and other non life-threatening injuries, was able to get into the parliament because he works as an electrician for the national television station. He then shouted "Liberty and Justice" as he was taken to hospital. He was also wearing a T-shirt with the slogan 'You've killed our future', according to reports.

yeah, offing yourself is really going to help your disabled kid.

Now hell be fatherless AND still disabled without payments. Yeah, betcha didnt think that one through did you?

What a dumbass, did he really think a 3 story fall was going to end fatally? Maybe if you dove head first.....

Last edited:

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
It was an inside job. Bush and Cheney paid him to do it.

or

He didn't actually jump, Rumsfeld had him pushed.

or

He is the real Wikileaks leader, Assange is a decoy, CIA found out and now he's toast.

:bored:

Slo3kgtVtr

Established Member
Beef with the "thread starter" redfire?? Anyhow, that guy should've done a swan dive instead.

johnkn

Established Member
The U.S. Government is behind it and funded Floyd the cab driver to push him. Plus, They found traces of thermite at the scene, how do you explain THAT? ....

:-D:dancenana:

tinfoilhat625p.jpg

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
i love how everyone these days is an "engineer" :rollseyes my dad got his degree in electronics. i should start calling him an engineer. he'll get an lol out of it because he says the same thing.

my good friend is a bonafide civil engineer and hates how the term is so loosely thrown around these days. i agree with him too. its a disservice to those who have truly earned the title. :nonono:

skyhighsd

Established Member
i love how everyone these days is an "engineer" :rollseyes my dad got his degree in electronics. i should start calling him an engineer. he'll get an lol out of it because he says the same thing.

my good friend is a bonafide civil engineer and hates how the term is so loosely thrown around these days. i agree with him too. its a disservice to those who have truly earned the title. :nonono:

:??:

Steve stop drinking during the day.......lol

skyhighsd

Established Member
And the judges give-

USA Germany Japan Switzerland Russia

6.90 6.60 7.60 7.40 8.00

36.50 out of a possible 40

lol

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
:??:

Steve stop drinking during the day.......lol

the article posted states the guy worked as an engineer for the television station then states he's an electrician. i know how buildings like to call this department "engineering" but calling an electrician an engineer is like a tech at jiffy lube a mechanic. not that electricians are dummies, but theyre no engineers.

just like software engineers, sanitation engineers and more...

back to my egg nog :D

CobraMac

Established Member
That was the weakest attempt ever. You're not going to die from a fall like that. That was maybe 12 feet high....not to mention he put his hands out for the landing and his feet seemed like they were going to hit before any other part of his body.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
the article posted states the guy worked as an engineer for the television station then states he's an electrician. i know how buildings like to call this department "engineering" but calling an electrician an engineer is like a tech at jiffy lube a mechanic. not that electricians are dummies, but theyre no engineers.

just like software engineers, sanitation engineers and more...

back to my egg nog :D

yeah I agree.

Way too many engineer titles these days. I guess just a way to make $100k+ because you can put "engineer" in your title now.

Users who are viewing this thread