News Reporter has possible stroke on air

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
No official statement so far, but speculation points to a stroke of some sorts.

[youtube_browser]PkYS8DXcMew[/youtube_browser]

Hopefully it was nothing major. :nonono:

bigdave03svt

Established Member
thats crazy..you could see the OMG what the hell is happening to me in her eyes almost:eek:

edit..the audio sounds like it was edited..IDK about this one

Last edited:

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
thats crazy..you could see the OMG what the hell is happening to me in her eyes almost:eek:

edit..the audio sounds like it was edited..IDK about this one

Most of the others have people laughing in it.

[youtube_browser]5h_Wik4tSeA[/youtube_browser]

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wow! I guess first I'd like to know for sure if this is an edited file. I see the first video was taken down.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I just went to the CBS website and, yes, it is for real. Here is the report from CBSNews.com.

(CBS) Hours after experiencing an unsettling on-air speaking meltdown while covering the Grammys last night, Serene Branson is said to be feeling fine.

"Serene Branson was examined by paramedics on scene immediately after her broadcast," Branson's station, WCBS, said in a statement. "Her vital signs were normal. She was not hospitalized. As a precautionary measure, a colleague gave her a ride home and she says that she is feeling fine this morning."

The reassuring news comes as a surprise to some, given the extreme nature of Branson's verbal meltdown. She started her report by saying, "A very heavy blurtation tonight" before her speech devolved into complete gibberish.

"I am a little surprised," Dr. John Krakauer, associate professor of neurology and neuroscience at Johns Hopkins School of Medicine in Baltimore, told CBS News. "Frankly, I would have admitted her."

Dr. Krakauer, who is not involved in Branson's care, said that Branson might have suffered a transient ischemic attack (TIA), a sort of "mini-stroke" that causes only transient problems. Some patients who are seen at a hospital for a TIA are allowed to go home without being admitted, he said.

He said it was also possible that Branson had suffered a seizure or experienced a rare condition associated with migraine headaches.

But whatever happened to Branson, Dr. Krakauer said her problem should serve as a reminder that stroke can happen even to young people. In fact, he said, each year in the U.S. about 50,000 people under the age of 50 have a stroke.

In addition to sudden problems thinking of or saying words, symptoms of stroke include a drooping face, the loss of vision in one eye, or the loss of movement or sensation on one side of the body.

Jefe

Established Member
Hurry before its down again!

[youtube_browser]wVi2aHXoPKI[/youtube_browser]

darby

Cheaters Inc
Established Member
Can't believe they just let her go home..... That could have been bad

Jefe

Established Member
Well a very very heava uh heavy deh burtation tonight, we had a very deris derison fight let's go head teris tason let's for a bit hand a pit

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Well a very very heava uh heavy deh burtation tonight, we had a very deris derison fight let's go head teris tason let's for a bit hand a pit

lmao i think you nailed it.

Users who are viewing this thread