Quick new "MOD" pic of the MACH

semperfimrn1

Established Member
5876e531.jpg

3abf9025.jpg

will get some better pics later on but just wanted to share these real quick.
i also took the spoiler off so need to get some good pics soon

thank you to ZRobertson (LSS) for painting the bumper for me here in town. he did a great job and plan to use him again.

hope yall enjoy

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Looks great! I think the 01 cobra bumper looks a little naked without the chin spoiler but i like it both ways.

semperfimrn1

Established Member

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice to see something a bit different done with a Mach. Can you post a pic of the rear? I know you did the spoiler delete. Just want to get a better look at how it looks. Looks good, though. Nice job!

Red10thcv

Established Member
Ford should have....

:burnout:Ford should have done this from the start to give the Mach a different look other than the decals and the shaker. It would have sold more Machs being that it would have been more different from the '03-04 GT's.:burnout:

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member

The lip. It doesn't belong on Cobra bumpers. It looks great on GT/Mach bumpers, but on 99/01 Cobra bumpers it looks like a ill fitted wavy piece of plastic.

Either way it's your car and with that bumper and lip, it looks 1000x better than the stock bumper.

chaoticdismay

dr. hobo
Established Member
The lip. It doesn't belong on Cobra bumpers. It looks great on GT/Mach bumpers, but on 99/01 Cobra bumpers it looks like a ill fitted wavy piece of plastic.

Either way it's your car and with that bumper and lip, it looks 1000x better than the stock bumper.
The Mach lip on the 99/01 Cobra bumper makes it look more aggressive; an 03-04 Cobra lip, on the other hand, makes the bumper look more "clean" and "simple." It just depends on the look he's going for. I've had both and I like both for different reasons, but the 03-04 lip won me over.

GoatSlayer

Banned
I never like the 01 cobra bumpers. Makes the car look like it wants to fly when moving, and when at a stand still, makes the car look like a fish with its mouth open. But each to their own.

I like the wheels, never seen Mach1 deep dish wheels.

semperfimrn1

Established Member
Nice to see something a bit different done with a Mach. Can you post a pic of the rear? I know you did the spoiler delete. Just want to get a better look at how it looks. Looks good, though. Nice job!

here are a few pics i took with my phone

ffcc8e0e.jpg

0b677191.jpg

thanks again for the comments, i thought about going with a 03/04 front spoiler but i just went with this one cause i already had it so it was an easy decision lol

thirtytwovalve

Steam Rollin 335's
Established Member
I like the chin spoiler, I'd put one on mine if I didn't have one of those molded curbs as my driveway lip. Great lookin mach man

PICT0059-6.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread