Forumwars: Ford GT vs Supra

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
Nice. A big NO to the mullet though. Used to drive an iroc camaro probably.

ScreaminRedZ

Established Member
That was a good episode. Do they only get one chance at the drag race or do they get some practice runs first?

In the episode with the 2010 Camaro vs the Challenger I wanted to smack that guy with the Camaro. He was a retard.

Used to drive an iroc camaro probably.

Lol, I was thinking the same thing.

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
Jason is one of the coolest guys you could hang out with at a car event......the mullet is part of his swagger
congrats to him on the W!
4461979698_3bf3428e0d_o.jpg

05slvrgt

Real bits of panther.
Established Member
How the hell does someone who sports a mullet make enough money to afford a built Ford GT?

Cool video though.

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
That show is so awesome. You can tell the GT was just a better all around car because the Supra was specifically setup for drag and almost got yanked if that GT didn't roast his tires in first 60ft.

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member
He can wear whatever hairstyle he wants. Plus it's appropriate for the application lol. Ford GT is THE redneck supercar.

Spritle

Anti-EV
Established Member
Nice. A big NO to the mullet though. Used to drive an iroc camaro probably.

Yup, and he just bought another one. An 88 to be exact. Dude is the coolest, most down to earth guy you will ever meet. And he beats the absolute shit outta that GT.

How the hell does someone who sports a mullet make enough money to afford a built Ford GT?

Also has a 69 Mustang, S65 Mercedes and the 88 IROC. Used to have a Bentley Continental GTC as well as a Gallardo Spyder. Can't judge a man by his mullet!

Last edited:

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
Jason and I did a 70-145mph blast on I-10 during the drive back from TX2K11 track day......i saw first hand what an extra 300 to the wheels looks like, and it was DIRTY!

Users who are viewing this thread