Back in a 5.0!

RioRed4v

Established Member
Been a LONG while since I've posted here. Used to have a 99 rio red cobra that I sold for a 90 GT. From there I pretty much went to lurking on SVTP and ended up with an F150. Got tired of the slow, and went to a '11 STi about a year ago. Was itching for a mustang even before the STi, but I was wanting AWD. Decided to say screw it, and go for a new 5.0 if the deal worked out right. And it definitely did:banana:

Some pics of the new ride along the STi I traded in. Looking forward to catching up on the mustang scene and learning about the ride.

IMG_0305 by riored4v, on Flickr

IMG_0304 by riored4v, on Flickr

IMG_0303 by riored4v, on Flickr

IMG_0301 by riored4v, on Flickr

IMG_0300 by riored4v, on Flickr

Feels good to be back:beer:

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
im curious, you live in Vegas and wantd AWD? Did you just want an AWD car or did you want to do rally racing or something?

Congrats on the purchase, looks like a really nice car

RioRed4v

Established Member
im curious, you live in Vegas and wantd AWD? Did you just want an AWD car or did you want to do rally racing or something?

Congrats on the purchase, looks like a really nice car

Goes to show how long its been since i've updated or posted lol. I live in Denver now.

Whistler98

Established Member
Nice. Do you still have the 90? I love that blue one you have in your sig. I think it was that one that was posted a while back... I saved some pics of it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread