2013 GT500 1/4 Mile Testing

kyl

Peanutbutter & Jealous
Established Member
I think a member here that is taking a 13 GT500 to the track as we speak.

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
i thought this was going to be a c6z "killer"?? :shrug::burn::lol:

kidding ford die hard fans. thats a pretty good start. looks about .4 and 4 mph stronger than a zl1 :rockon:

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
Impressed. Didn't even seem like a very aggressive launch. Would love to see what the 60 foot was, but all in all a very promising platform.

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
wow, evan tranny crunching smith driving as well.

the car has a loooooooong first gear (just like the c6z). however, unlike the c6z its a whole lot more weight. sounds like its pulling bean counter timing on those evan crunching powershifts as well. i think this car will suffer what the first c6z owners endured...and thats finding the shifting finesse needed to work around those bean counters....massive powershifting won't produce the best/quickest/fastest mph traps

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
wow, evan tranny crunching smith driving as well.

the car has a loooooooong first gear (just like the c6z). however, unlike the c6z its a whole lot more weight. sounds like its pulling bean counter timing on those evan crunching powershifts as well. i think this car will suffer what the first c6z owners endured...and thats finding the shifting finesse needed to work around those bean counters....massive powershifting won't produce the best/quickest/fastest mph traps

yeah evan can rip in everything...he is like Ranger

SFlaCobra

Established Member
this car will go faster than 11.8@121 on stock rubber. The testing isn't over yet I don't believe. Lets wait til the offical numbers come out.

Last edited:

venomws6

Established Member
I'd very sad if the 660HP GT500 wasnt faster than 580HP Heavier ZL1 :shrug:

Good run for 1st testing on street tires I believe we'll see low 11s with just DR. :rockon:

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
Man, that 1st gear is looooooong. I can't wait till we hear some official numbers and we get our car here to start playing with.

Users who are viewing this thread