New member, my '96 cobra, 16k miles

mooseman1996

Established Member
Laser red, tan leather. 16k miles. Owned for over 6 years, second owner. Meticulously maintained. Basic bolt ons, all original parts kept.
2 chamber flowmasters
Bassani stainless steal O/R pipe with MIL eliminators
80 mm c&l MAF
B&M shifter
Steeda 3 bolt c/c plates
Steeda sport springs
Steeda rear upper control arms
17x9/ 17x10.5 polished bullits with Cobra R center caps
Ford racing aluminum driveshaft
BBK twin 65 mm throttle body
SCT hand held tuner
FRPP 4.30 rear end gears with Ford racing differential cover
Dyno tuned 280 rwhp/ 280 rwt

th_100_0007.gif

100_2711.jpg

100_2709.jpg

100_2712.jpg

100_0330.jpg

100_0332.jpg

Last edited:

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
Welcome! :beer:

Great looking Cobra! I love super clean, low mileage SN95s. The fact that the front license plate is required in some states is a travesty.

mooseman1996

Established Member
Yeah, I agree. Even though it is required in NY, I wouldn't of done it. The person I bought it from put the license plate on the front. Was not my doing. Didn't bother me when I first bought it, but now l am Looking to have it filled in and repainted, maybe next season.

Kiohtee

Established Member
Beautiful Cobra mooseman. I miss my Laser Red GT very much, would almost kill to have another one.

mooseman1996

Established Member
Beautiful Cobra mooseman. I miss my Laser Red GT very much, would almost kill to have another one.

Thank you. Yeah, I actually was going to sell the car and move onto a terminator, 2007-2009 gt500, or new 5.0, but I figured to do a few mods to my '96 this season to renew my interest in it, it would be more economical, and I love the 94-98 cobras so much, I figured if I got rid of it I would just want to get another down the line. So i'm holding onto it and I'll get another car down the line when the funds are available.

mooseman1996

Established Member
hey im right by farmindale!!! maybe ill se you cruisin around sometime

Really? What a coincidence. Know of any cruise spots other than Captree Sunday Mornings? Or Shows? The only show I do is the Syosset mustang one and I think I'm going to do Lucas all the way out on the north fork early September. I am right near the golf course.

mooseman1996

Established Member
I love my rims, just wish I did chrome over polished, complete pain to maintain. I was thinking 95 cobra R's but the replicas that they make in order to get the big meats in the back dont fit the svt or cobra R center caps, and I wasn't about to roll around with american muscle or some other company center cap.

Users who are viewing this thread