Semi-auto 12ga shotgun

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member
I know there are quite a few people here who want a semi-auto and I thought I would post a vid of one of the semi-auto shotguns that I own. The Mossberg 930 SPX is a fine semi-auto especially for the price. For those who don't want to spend the coin on a Benelli M4 I would highly recommend this.
[youtube_browser]8SPGErbjXxQ&feature=my_favorites&list=FLkjtRpD1MFBCnmUFvM3jF8A[/youtube_browser]

oldmodman

Established Member
I have a Benelli M1 and a folding stock Dual Pump & Auto 12ga.

Love them both. Need to get a tactical light for the folding stock.

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member
I have a Benelli M1 and a folding stock Dual Pump & Auto 12ga.

Love them both. Need to get a tactical light for the folding stock.

Yeah, Benelli's are great shotguns. I own two Benelli M4's and of course fit & finish is way better than the SPX, but the price will definitely scare people away. I just wanted to help those out who were in the market for a semi-auto. My SPX has been great and fired everything I've put in it.

Powershift03

Clapped out race car
Established Member
The 930 SPX is a great shottie. Another is the Remington 1100 tactical. It's more than half the price of an M4, and delivers reliable semi-auto fire.

bineza.jpg

34pjg5x.jpg

Last edited:

Mentos

Earn this
Established Member
I just looked at the Mossbergs. For the money, very good guns. ...too bad I'm broke, and stuck tricking out an old Maverick 88 (my new cheap zombie killer, lol).

Powershift03

Clapped out race car
Established Member
I hear good things about those too. Aren't those the same price as the FN SLP?

A little less.... our 1100 is out for under $1,000.

Figure it's got no tactical rail, or Ghost Ring sites. But, for home defense, neither will matter all that much!

It's also based off Remington's very reliable auto trap guns. So, you know it's got great quality for the price.

I'm also a big fan of Remington 870 Tactical shotguns. Nothing says "Get the hell out of my house" at 2am like the defining sound of a tactical shotgun being racked...

25ivluf.jpg

Last edited:

venom50

Established Member
I Have the same shot gun the SPX is a monster and it will dump out any ammo.I love this shot gun its cheap to shoot .Now I just need to find a zombie breaking into my truck:banana:

Last edited:

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
It's hard to beat an M4 or M1014 as I know it. Such a quality piece and they shoot flawlessly! Loved my Mossberg, but any shotgun I buy next will be an M4.

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member
It's hard to beat an M4 or M1014 as I know it. Such a quality piece and they shoot flawlessly! Loved my Mossberg, but any shotgun I buy next will be an M4.

Yeah, the M4 is definitely one bad ass shotgun! The M4 would definitely be my go to shotgun if something ever happened. In my experience my M4's are more accurate than my SPX when shooting slugs.

Users who are viewing this thread