Deric's Photoshop Request Thread

Deric

Established Member
If you have an idea in your head but don't have the computer skills to put it on "paper", I might be able to help out.

I take the time to make the results look as realistic as possible to give the best results.. If you are looking for a "quick and dirty" chop, you probably won't get that here. These take some time so you might have to be patient, but it will be worth it!
However... I reserve the right to add some hidden touches to your photos. They won't interfere with your request.It just keeps it interesting in here.

If you have photos too large to post in the thread, send them and your username to me at [email protected]

EDIT: I have been getting a lot more requests than I anticipated. Which is great, cause I love to help you guys out! I will do my best to keep a "first come , first served" schedule going here.
However, bribes of $1-5$ may just blow that last statement out of the water and put you on top of the list!
You can send your bribes here. :beer:

Last edited:

zeus201

Established Member
Hey Deric,

Could you photoshop CCW Classics and True Forged Mach 5s? Here are a two pics which hopefully will work out:

Cobrabuilding2.jpg

Cobrabrickbuilding.jpg

Here are the two wheels, but I'd prefer the Mach 5s w/out bolts but is likely hard to remove for these purposes.

CCWClassics.jpg

MachFive.jpg

- Ryan

Last edited:

JpL4K3

Established Member
Can you make me a new signature using the picture below, incorporate some kind of Precision Turbo in it and user name;

4dd10ec3.jpg

6262sp.jpg

PTE-logo-3111x864-L.jpg

here is an old signature to give you an idea.

jpl4k3_2.jpg

thanks man.

Last edited:

Deric

Established Member
Hey Deric,

Could you photoshop CCW Classics and True Forged Mach 5s? Here are a two pics which hopefully will work out.

- Ryan

Thanks for supplying good pics! I'll get right on that :beer:

Can you make me a new signature using the picture below, incorporate some kind of Precision Turbo in it and user name.

thanks man.

If you could post whatever you want to see in your Sig, that would help a lot. I would love to get creative and do my own thing, but my only internet source is my phone. And that's a huge pain to do on this little screen :shrug:

Deric

Established Member
I hope these work for you. Its hard to get CCW's to look good with so few pixels. But you can get the idea with these! :beer:

CCWrear-1.jpg

M5rear.jpg

ccwfront.jpg

M5front.jpg

Last edited:

Deric

Established Member
I usually like things simple. So I made you a simply classy Sig. If you are a flashy guy, I can go more flashy. Let me know...

sig.png

Deric

Established Member
Boom. Free CCW'S.

58219_523548777677082_1872130424_n.jpg

I thought the image could use a touch up, and started playing with gold wheels...

gold.jpg

Last edited:

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Could you lower my car pretty low in these two pictures please.

NewDRs25.jpg

blackwheels2.jpg

This one is hard to see but if you look close it needs to be lowered.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
lmao raise it back up a little.

4vCrush

Banned
Can u do mine with polished CCW classics polished and TF chicanes gold? Thank you :)

myorangekrush006.gif

Krush006.jpg

Lmk if these pics help.:rockon:

RDLightning01

Young Svt Poster
Established Member
Like to put the srt-10 wheels on it.18's are on the truck, The srt 10 are 22's Ive always wanted to get into photoshopping. Thanks
IMG_4506.jpg

VIPER_Type_60_Chrome-800_zpsf9da4ee4.jpg
VIPER_60_GlossBlack-800-1_zpsd7a8303e.jpg

1badsilversvt

turn up the boost
Established Member
Is there any way you could photoshop a silver terminator with a black Shelby stripe down the center? Like the wide black stripe right down the center and the two real thin stripes to each side of it? Just lmk

Users who are viewing this thread