LS1 camaro auto vs bolt on 4v cobra

Adiabatik

Banned
Really?

Again?

The Camaro is stalled, geared, tuned, and is spraying (among other bolt-ons) :rollseyes

Last edited:

LS1FTMFW

Banned
Really?

Again?

The Camaro is stalled, geared, tuned, and is spraying (among other bolt-ons) :rollseyes

No it's not, I can do a walk around of my car and driving video to show it's not stalled and that I don't have any nitrous.

This is my car, I would know. LMFAO

Last edited:

SuperBlownGT

Forever CoBro!
Established Member
Damn bro we get it. It's your first semi fast car you've ever owned. Ls1's were fast back in 98.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Slow as non s/c 4v's.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Considering I run more than half a second faster in the 1/4 mile then your 4v, it seems reasonable to me?

Lol thanks guys, love you guys you're like family to me.

What is your mph out of curiosity?

LS1FTMFW

Banned
What is your mph out of curiosity?

I trapped 109 mph, it had flashing cel and engine cutting out on 2-3 shift because it hit the limiter(clutch packs going out; torque management ftl).... untuned with 145k mile original plugs and wires running 11:1 afr's.

I did a tuneup and got a custom tune dialed in at 12.8-13.1 at wot so 110-112 mph now. I pull on my friends 5.0 that did 12.8 @ 111 mph.

Before the tuneup and tune here's our race(for those of you that think this didn't make a difference and its just me going on a rant). This setup I trapped 109 mph, haven't been to the track on new setup, and it's obviously considerably faster.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SX15e-Lmf8

Last edited:

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
What are all of these videos for, exactly? Everyone here knows what an ls1 is. You aren't "opening anyones eyes" and you aren't converting anyone with them either.

So, why? That's all I want to know.

LS1FTMFW

Banned
What are all of these videos for, exactly? Everyone here knows what an ls1 is. You aren't "opening anyones eyes" and you aren't converting anyone with them either.

So, why? That's all I want to know.

Are you okay ? Or did you just come here to post a rant without watching or reading anything?

Do I need to bring up the butt hurt cream meme again? :lol1:

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
Are you okay ? Or did you just come here to post a rant without watching or reading anything?

Do I need to bring up the butt hurt cream meme again? :lol1:
Way to dodge the question.

If I didn't watch the vid, then how do I know your car sounds like complete ass? :poke:

19935.slow

Established Member
I trapped 109 mph, it had flashing cel and engine cutting out on 2-3 shift because it hit the limiter(clutch packs going out; torque management ftl).... untuned with 145k mile original plugs and wires running 11:1 afr's.

I did a tuneup and got a custom tune dialed in at 12.8-13.1 at wot so 110-112 mph now. I pull on my friends 5.0 that did 12.8 @ 111 mph.

Before the tuneup and tune here's our race(for those of you that think this didn't make a difference and its just me going on a rant). This setup I trapped 109 mph, haven't been to the track on new setup, and it's obviously considerably faster.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SX15e-Lmf8

How did your stock tune manage to get down to the 11's?

Users who are viewing this thread