Paxton coyote vs Bolt on 2013 GT500

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
Since the TT coyote vs GT500 thread is getting pretty entertaining I figured I would post this in here...Enjoy

The Paxton coyote is the one with the yellow headlights :beer:
[youtube_browser]-OB3eidvhqE[/youtube_browser]

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
nice run dude. great way of representing the slowest power adder for the coyote according to the internet LOL :beer:

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
This is not my car, it is a friends, but I will be running the same set up this summer. The GT500 is an old friend of ours and is a solid driver.

im not 100% sure but i think he makes around 700 at the tires.

He is actually 630 uncorrected

Last edited:

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
nice run dude. great way of representing the slowest power adder for the coyote according to the internet LOL :beer:

Gotta love the Internet. The Novi 2000 and newer 2200 are awesome and have been putting up massive #s for years. Internet myths and ricer logic are the best.

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
Nice runs.

The video says the GT500 is in the left lane, but the car with the yellow lights (the GT) is in the left lane.

Last edited:

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
Gotta love the Internet. The Novi 2000 and newer 2200 are awesome and have been putting up massive #s for years. Internet myths and ricer logic are the best.

I agree. I have a novi2200 my self LOL.:beer:

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member

there is a guy local running a Novi on his coyote and it is super impressive. TQ numbers are a little lower than he would like be the car moves.

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
Ahh so the 5.0 is on the corn. The E85 really makes a difference on FI setup cars. I would go corn, but man the MPG's goes from can live with it, to abysmal fast !

Nocturnal5.0

Captain Go-Fast
Established Member
Yeah, the start text means that the car you see in the frame on the left (which is actually the right lane, if you were to be on that highway) is the GT500, while the car on the right in the frame (left lane actual) is the 5.0 . Simply put, the car with HID's is the 500 and the car with halogens is the 5.0 .

High elevation ****en sucks,car runs pretty good though, who tuned the 5.0?

Shaun @ AED

Last edited:

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Damn, walked that GT500 from a dig and a roll. Both cars are on drag radials too.
I want to see what the GT500 can do on e85!

Users who are viewing this thread