in search for the cleanest mustangs on SVTP!

brandonflood123

Established Member
In search for the cleanest mustangs on SVTP! SUBMISSIONS END 3/14/14

so as the title states im looking for the cleanest mustangs on SVTP. basically what im doing is looking for people to submit pictures of their car and a little bio about it which should include mods and unique things done to the vehicle. some time in the next couple weeks or so i will go through all the submissions and maybe with the help of a few others decide on the top 5 best looking mustangs on SVTP, then creating a thread with a poll so us as a whole can determine who has got the cleanest most unique mustang. all makes and models are welcome.

reason ive chosen mustangs only is because so many members on here have cars that clearly would beat a mustang in the polls. so lets keep this mustangs only please.

THIS IS THE FINAL WEEK FOR SUBMISSIONS, ANYTHING SUBMITTED AFTER FRIDAY 3/14/14 WILL NOT BE INCLUDED IN NOMINATIONS! please feel free to still post your vehicle just know it will not be included in the ranking after friday.

members please pm me with your selection of who you would like to nominate. you can only choose 5 nominations per class. i will tally them down and select accordingly. Please do not submit your vote untill friday or later below is an example of how nominations should be submitted aswell as a template to copy and paste for your message! thank you!
d1mKn5gl.jpg

due to a lack of submissions on 05-09 and classic, there will be a face off between the two only. please do not remove them from the copy section below.
copy this
VVVVVVV

05-09:
mustang loco
zporta

2010+:
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx

New edge:
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx

sn-95:
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx

fox:
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx

classic:
aceswild 02
austang

cars submitted must be your own vehicle

thanks!

users have more pics on following pages ive only selected a few for front page, check next to user name for page number with more pictures!

submissions are not in order according to ranking

if your name is listed incorrectly please pm me so i can change it.

SUBMISSIONS:

05-09:
mustang loco pg4
hSczZ1K.jpg

vDu5CcN.jpg

zporta pg5
wiLT8R0.jpg

ZD7Aee9.jpg

2010+:
gatty1303 pg9
3bgPXep.jpg

23PVvES.jpg

tunink
F5S05G6.jpg

fYhDbsR.jpg

hellfire xx pg8
2M9gz4f.jpg

OdY2vwk.jpg

gotime pg8
T1TsUbW.jpg

5YOCAEc.jpg

torchy pg5
Xgo3ASD.jpg

XKUjbyD.jpg

ky gt500 pg6
RdP6qyR.jpg

impactblue
ZBZe7B9.jpg

jGNO6kr.jpg

bluebossrs pg7
HSoHeXd.jpg

cwLcLOE.jpg

fast4v pg3
NTgGhov.jpg

04sleeper pg3
NBihEaYl.jpg

Zz1dxiyl.jpg

foofkiller pg3
kJPxjn8l.jpg

scottgt500 pg 2
S3aMeGUl.jpg

turbosixx pg2
FwvdcJul.jpg

austang pg3
BBIFL6r.jpg

charba951 pg3
ii7qY0P.jpg

2sOJfkZ.jpg

New-Edge:
gloomygt
dvjZgyR.jpg

5W4JTWv.jpg

redfiredrop
GdNzsf8.jpg

Aadd3XR.jpg

bullitt1672
e7OHp8o.jpg

schmitty pg10
zasoDNs.jpg

HTVRM9H.jpg

05satingt pg10
dJHmrG2.jpg

rf4vcpl.jpg

starnsey pg9
251z2zF.jpg

XEBkPND.jpg

ssslav8 pg6
PFpW0QG.jpg

yUPntqd.jpg

spectorv pg5
Ce2dj4I.jpg

CxF05en.jpg

rcn4god
VT9VYlW.jpg

quad pg6
NrtRNw0.jpg

3RehXjQ.jpg

onelfastlride pg7
uyn9DqD.jpg

kFeIrIr.jpg

fat-cat pg5
91WXOqJ.jpg

EuiVOWg.jpg

blu3vn0m pg 7
bYfUJhk.jpg

gsRYSL2.jpg

black03cobravenom pg6
ir5Dpt9.jpg

03sonicblur pg6
BIOES6D.jpg

tarheeltrooper pg5
arQyTbk.jpg

mFrYk6h.jpg

v8der pg 4
WJWgSxJ.jpg

I33brRx.jpg

tbcobra pg3
Srz7xZ2.jpg

street951 pg4
gehnCtX.jpg

Z1eGqoO.jpg

silver03svt pg3
X6qt5fG.jpg

saddle pg4
gblG7Sk.jpg

eC5KlX9.jpg

bigdave03svt pg5
6xWxiXH.jpg

EbelFA3.jpg

applecarguy pg3
R3gwUM8.jpg

04scsaleen325
ZukDMB5.jpg

DSGwhippledsnake pg2
hASZCOCl.jpg

Q313ncal.jpg

lockdown pg2
M2lEYmMl.jpg

racerat pg2
x3aQthel.jpg

7BCHDnrl.jpg

younggun pg2
iT5asIkl.jpg

KODbI3fl.jpg

03_svt_freak pg3
QhxwZIu.jpg

jbST46g.jpg

SN-95
wicked50ltr pg10
uLmcLKl.jpg

pOz51Qf.jpg

four cam slam pg8
i2ysdA1.jpg

i2MSwlu.jpg

mystic 544 pg7
jJRQDej.jpg

det riot pg6
t99EuQL.jpg

95rioredsnake pg4
AY4GwZy.jpg

NdQDra2.jpg

blown by you pg4
KIF6kWi.jpg

Fox:
builtforspeed351 pg7
FCxeg7k.jpg

boss 32v pg6
YJqAQBm.jpg

svMeyGp.jpg

91svtcoupe
QYscPiH.jpg

tunedin302 pg3
UN065V3.jpg

3CJqoCr.jpg

Classic:
aceswild 02 pg5
qIYYUSv.jpg

F8daZqV.jpg

austang pg3
VAi8OK3.jpg

Last edited:

srt10ram

The Little 2v That Could
Established Member
I try to keep my turd pretty clean but they're some builds on here, cough-cough Tarheeltrooper, where the attention to detail is simply unreal. I know mylittle01pwny is on a few of the other forums, not sure about this site, but his 01 Bullitt is the cleanest non-cobra build I've seen. There's also an Termi-Swapped Bullitt on here done RIGHT, can't remember his screen name though.

I think best Classic, best Fox, best SN-95/New-Edge, best S197/2011+ would probably be the best way to set it up.

Last edited:

brandonflood123

Established Member
I try to keep my turd pretty clean but they're some builds on here, cough-cough Tarheeltrooper, where the attention to detail is simply unreal. I know mylittle01pwny is on a few of the other forums, not sure about this site, but his 01 Bullitt is the cleanest non-cobra build I've seen. There's also an Termi-Swapped Bullitt on here done RIGHT, can't remember his screen name though.

I think best Classic, best Fox, best SN-95/New-Edge, best S197/2011+ would probably be the best way to set it up.

okay so i will put them into brackets. but we need submissions of all the different types! so we will try to determine a top Classic, best Fox, best SN-95/New-Edge, best S197/2011+ then have a poll on the top 5 of all the submissions for each category. soo people bring on your pics your bio

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
I saw "cleanest" and was hoping this was a contest to see who had a mustang with the least amount of dirt on it. :poke: I would have had a chance.

SonicBlur2003

U.S.C.G.
Established Member
This could be difficult. A lot of people on this forum take great care of their cars and there are a lot of choice. Two that come to mind would be TCs monster and V8DERs

Ukfox89

Established Member
TC's car would have my vote, not cause its a centri car, but that thing is just unreal. Doesnt take away form the other amazing cars on this forum, prety sure the number of beautiful cars far out weight the numbe of run down looking cars

Users who are viewing this thread