iam pissed

Status
Not open for further replies.

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
:cryying:so i have 04 cobra w/ steig stage 5 port. exhaust, headers & no cats, 2.8 upper pulley, 4lb lower pulley, jlt intake and a tune. So one of my customers comes in shop today who has a cervinis c500 and starts talking all kinds of shit saying my car is a heavy terd and what not. I just finished replacing clutch this morning but told him would risk messing it up too shut him the **** up. I mean this guy was talking major shit. He thinks his prochaged 60,000 dollar gt with ricer kit is going to kill me. What do u guys think oh buy the way his car doesnt hook at all, he has 20's w radials. I forgot to mention my car hooks great. Solid axle swap w/ full griggs suspension done and car hooks great w/ drag radials. I really need to shut this guy up!!!!!!!!!!!!

Common

Established Member
Deliver him a box full of RAPE when you race him. NO LUBE.

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
iam i dont condsider my self a cocky person but he was a complete asshole hole about it, plus he said my car was two hundred lbs heavier which i think our cars a lighter (please correct if iam wrong) he is supossedly making 585 at rear wheels.

KingCobra10Sec

Project Cobra R in Progre
Established Member
if he really has 60K into his car your toast. i'd run a big bore 324, procharger f1r, built everything. but he sounds like BS so wax him

MattP 343

Established Member
And you are telling us this why? If you "Really need to shut [him] up" then dry your eyes, man up, and just race...Not sure what all the drama is over. :shrug:

I hate to say it, but you will learn that the people who have to run their mouth to make themselves and their cars look good are generally extremely insecure, but not as insecure as people who come onto forums to talk about it. ;-)

Last edited:

MattP 343

Established Member
It never ceases to amaze me that people come onto these boards...

What did you hope to accomplish by whining to us about someone talking shit? Because judging from your original post, you are mind-boggled that this guy thinks he can beat you...Soo- RACE?

s_x_i

Established Member
A guy on our local boards was talking shit... He said I'd need more than 666 rwhp to get close to him.

I said come on then, let's go to the track for some cash as soon as you're ready.

Haven't heard a peep out of him since.

I wouldn't let the guy worry you. Get it to the track, get some money on it and get it on tape. Then you can show him getting his ass handed to him time after time after time... :lol:

Come in here and post AFTER you beat him, that's the whole point of roadkill. :)

kyl

Peanutbutter & Jealous
Established Member
05 GT Coupe = 3450lbs
04 Cobra Coupe = 3665lbs

I wonder if that procharger and 20's added any weight?

Does your new axle setup weigh less than the IRS?

98Snake03

I8URVET
Established Member
It never ceases to amaze me that people come onto these boards...

What did you hope to accomplish by whining to us about someone talking shit? Because judging from your original post, you are mind-boggled that this guy thinks he can beat you...Soo- RACE?

Chill bud, I don't think he was whining....I think he was just wanting to vent about it and get some input on racing him....this is Roadkill.

On the contrary, I agree....he needs to race him, shut him up, or put in a tampon because I would then be wrong, and pissed that I stood up for him, and he would be a whiner.

Last edited:

MattP 343

Established Member
Chill bud, I don't think he was whining....I think he was just wanting to vent about it and get some input on racing him....this is Roadkill.

On the contrary, I agree....he needs to race him, shut him up, or put in a tampon because I would then be wrong, and pissed that I stood up for him, and he would be a whiner.
I might have come off a little harsh. I must be totally missing the point of the thread.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
OP = Fail

pull your balls out of your purse and race for gods sake...this is roadkill not "ihopeicankill"

mysticalsnake

Established Member
05 GT Coupe = 3450lbs
04 Cobra Coupe = 3665lbs

I wonder if that procharger and 20's added any weight?

Does your new axle setup weigh less than the IRS?

with the weight reduction the OP probably has in the SRA over the IRS alone makes the two cars' weights negligible. the 20's will DEFINITELY add weight unless he managed to get some that are "lightweight" which will still probably put him at about the same if not more than factory wheel/tire combo. i personally think even with this guy procharged, he better have a built freakin' engine to put up those numbers, that or some spray he's not telling you about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread