I love doing this!!!

03sLeEpeRSnaKe

Established Member
So my friend and I went out for a while and I was on my way to drop him off at his house and we see this douche bag in a Mustang V6 Vert weaving in and out of traffice, gunning it at red lights and just being a complete tool box. So I get into the lane next to him and notice he put a GT emblem on his V6, which was CLEARLY a V6, and also had Cobra R rims. He really must have believed the GT emblem on his car added 300 horsepower. So we finally get to a red light and it couldn't have been more perfect. The lane I was in ended after the red light and the road became a single lane road. The light turns green and he punches it, just like I knew he would, I let him get about a car and a half ahead for fun and I throw it into 2nd and blast it..........zoom!!!!!! Right past his dumb ass and blow past him, by time I even had to merge into the left lane I was clearly about 5-6 cars ahead of him. He turns off the road a little after this and I never even got a chance to laugh at him or see what his expression looked like. I know it was an easy match with my 03 COBRA against his 99-04 V6 Vert but I just love putting assholes in their place, especially when they think their tough in a V6. I hope you guys like this post!!!!

exdeath

Established Member
I'm always feeling guilty and conscious of not being a douche bag when I'm rolling up on a V6/GT. But if they are being a dick to someone else, the hammer comes down. I especially love annihilating the kind of people that play innocent when they see your Cobra, but you can just tell sometimes about certain people/cars/attitudes and you know damn well they would have been all up in your shit if you were in your beater.

Last edited:

FastOldGuy52

Established Member
LOL nice!

I went to Lowes recently and parked way out to avoid door dings only to find a V6/Cobra next to me when I came out. :bash:

black03kbcobra

Flawless Victory!
Established Member
LOL nice!

I went to Lowes recently and parked way out to avoid door dings only to find a V6/Cobra next to me when I came out. :bash:

Same thing happens to me! I'll go park in BFE and come back and have the most POS parked next me. Never gotten any door dings, but still just kind of annoying.

Quin

Established Member
Same thing happens to me! I'll go park in BFE and come back and have the most POS parked next me. Never gotten any door dings, but still just kind of annoying.

I always park in BFE no matter what I'm in. So when there's a pos black 98 v6 with a crushed fender and busted window trim parked next to you, just pretend it's my Mystic.

PS don't hit my ****in door! lol

TERMIN8U!

Just a little 281ci motor
Established Member
This new soldier who just came to my unit... hes 18 btw. Anyhow he bought a 2000 V6 Camaro and thinks hes the shit. Always revving and even speeds on base and does burns outs.... lets just say Ive warned him many times to stop being a dumbass ricer and knock that shit off. So I waited for him to go off post and I blew by him and blew his ear drums out. Love having Long tubes, ORX and Bassani catback lol.

Nice kill by the way, wouldnt really call it a waste of gas when you have to teach someone a lession.

B-O-B'03

Established Member

This...

I go out of my way to park as far away fom people as possible and when I come out there is alway some POS. parked right next to me. Only 2 cars in this whole section of that parking lot... me and this dip-shit.

Dude, how F'n hard is it to figure out, I parked here to keep away from assholes like you??

I washed my car this weekend and found nice verticle parallel lines through the "C" of the Cobra in my rear bumper, like from a pcikem up with a big bumper.

You just can't have a nice car, it seems.

-Brian

Users who are viewing this thread