CT,RI,Mass guys; lets get some racing in

punishmentcycle

Established Member
looking to try to set up and little meet on Sat.

get some good clean friendly runs in and then grab some beers and food.

i have a 04 cts-v with a 112. makes 491/518 plus there is a slew of cars out here for any and all who would like to get some runs in. i can pretty much find a race for anything you wanna bring out.

there's a few car shows on the strip (berlin turnpike)that day and plenty of cars everywhere... plus any restaurant you can think of.

if interested just shoot me a pm or post here and lets get a good day of racing in!

if you guys dont mind letting me know the type of cars youd like to run or the basic mod list/power range...it'll help me set up the runs for the best matches. please bring go pro's if you got em

EJR

Established Member
didnt have the gears polished... im waiting on trans parts. They keep sending the wrong shit

09VistaBlueGT

Established Member
I go to the turnpike Saturday nights, there's usually a good turn out at the Burger King. I sold the car in my sig, I have a 2006 Corvette now, A6 trans, pretty much stock except for a tune and K&N filters, makes 363rwhp. I'm down to race a few people.

punishmentcycle

Established Member
I go to the turnpike Saturday nights, there's usually a good turn out at the Burger King. I sold the car in my sig, I have a 2006 Corvette now, A6 trans, pretty much stock except for a tune and K&N filters, makes 363rwhp. I'm down to race a few people.

There's a couple gto's that will be good runs for ya. And a heads cam fbody.

SCalla1384

Established Member
I might be down. I'm Shaun, raced you with the '13 white GT.

I just threw on a boss intake, we should be a good race.

Evan you can roll down with me if your around...

punishmentcycle

Established Member
basic plan for tomorrow; ill be out on the pike around 2 at the dunkin donuts next to wendys on the newington side of the pike. anyone that needs directions or anything can contact me.. pm me and ill give you my number.

dunkin's address; 2601 berlin turnpike newington CT

Users who are viewing this thread