Happy Birthday Jimmysidecarr, July 3!

CPViolation

Car Crazy
Established Member
Happy Birthday Jimmy.
I haven't seen him around for a while. Jimmy and I have been going through similar medical treatments.

It's not fun.
Jeff

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Thanks everyone!!!

The 3rd was kind of a tough side effect day. But I'm doing OK, still working full time, though end of the day = massive fatigue.

My work gave parts and service the full day off:banana:, so I got in some quality pillow time:sleeping:.

My daughter came over with the girls, she and I talked and reminisced and the grand daughters played in the toy filled play room.

I believe even with all the blood component, issues that I will make it to the nov 6th goal of a full course.

If anyone would like to get an idea what this can be like, a simple Google search for ---- hep c interferon ribavirin side effects.

At this point I was actually considering a user name change, jimmysidecarr ---to ---jimmysideffect. Eh maybe not.

I have also been playing world of war craft. You get to kill nasty monsters, keep your mind active, yet I can still rest and recover from the "hard after it" environ at work.

I'm still kicking!

Blue Blitz

Established Member
Jimmy, good to hear you are doing well. We need to meet up again. When I get back in town maybe we can meet up for food or something.

Hope you are doing well.
William

tj04cobra

Established Member
+1 good to hear you are doing well, you probably dont know me but I met you at a meet awhile back out here in cypress, I had a black 04 coupe, you were a really nice guy. happy belated birthday also man.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Jimmy, good to hear you are doing well. We need to meet up again. When I get back in town maybe we can meet up for food or something.

Hope you are doing well.
William

That might be nice! Gail remembers you and Kat, when I told her she said "oh yea, they were very nice".

Good to hear from you Will!

Thank you too Kat.

Users who are viewing this thread