ODST thread.

moddestmike

2 Degrees/Still Confused
Established Member
How do you guys like it so far. I called into work for the rest of the week, (Telecommuting for next couple of days). Been pretty good so far. Your thoughts?

SVT_4_me

Established Member
i just picked up my copy, will be playing it shortly. i will report back...

add me if you guys want to play some firefight later: TheSnakeJake

Mikeyb619

Cobra Commander
Established Member
Highvelocity619 my tag - add me up

I'm trying to figure out how to get this Firefight multiplayer going, but i don't see the search for game function, just the create one.

95oRANGEcRUSH

Who's that whore?
Established Member
Campaign is good. Definitely different from Halo 2 and 3.

Firefight is sweet! Unfortunately, no matchmaking function so you need to invite people form your friends list. I just finished my first firefight match and it lasted 2 hours.

Add me: LOTION in BULK

rightushook

Hugh Jazz
Established Member
I need to buy a new xbl card, my expired, but still playing campaign. Ghostbusters is also fun!

SNAKE CHARM

Alcohol Fueled Brutality
Established Member

Firefight is sweet! Unfortunately, no matchmaking function so you need to invite people form your friends list. I just finished my first firefight match and it lasted 2 hours.

I wondered what to expect, how is it different? does it have the same weapons? creatures, environment? Not sure if I should rent it first?

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member

is firefight kinda like COD nazi zombies?

BDF8

UF Alum. GO GATORS
Established Member
This game is ****in sweet

Lets have the gamertags that will be playing this game specifically online

USNAVYDCF (ADD ME!)

95oRANGEcRUSH

Who's that whore?
Established Member
I wondered what to expect, how is it different? does it have the same weapons? creatures, environment? Not sure if I should rent it first?

Some weapons are revised, others are not. For example, the pistol and silenced SMG are different. Creatures and environments are the same. Honestly, you're getting like 3 games for the price of one. You get the campaign, firefight and then all the Halo 3 multiplayer maps. $60 for this is a great bargain, I think.

is firefight kinda like COD nazi zombies?

Not sure. I don't play COD.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
meh, imagine a PS2 version of COD: World at War with supernatural aspects to it and thats wolfenstein. not as good as i had hoped.

yeah my buddy said it was COD:WaW mixed with PREY (with the whole spirit-walk thing).

im iffy about ODST, i mean the whole fun in Halo is the way you combat using MC's shield and whatnot. I cant see being exposed and having health only being fun unless its really team-oriented and the AI isnt retarded.

Mock01

Established Member
GT = OS Squall

So far I'm liking it a lot! Campaign isn't as good, I don't think, but Firefight is awesome. Add meh!

DARK GEARS

Banned
yeah my buddy said it was COD:WaW mixed with PREY (with the whole spirit-walk thing).

im iffy about ODST, i mean the whole fun in Halo is the way you combat using MC's shield and whatnot. I cant see being exposed and having health only being fun unless its really team-oriented and the AI isnt retarded.

It's a fun game. When I saw a health meter I was like wtf? The AI is not bad at all. They kept teaming up on me and blowing to hell.

Users who are viewing this thread