Bengals Fans

Henry is very troubled and self destructive human being. Its unfortunate he keeps such bad company and has so little impulse control. May God be with him.

ToyoFl

Established Member
yeah the Bengals all have past, and current issues...what's with the comment bout Ocho though? He's hilarious and actually rather smart about his humor...I think hes a breath of fresh air in a sometimes stale sport

terrible one

American Made
Established Member
Bummed to hear about Henry, he was really trying to turn his life around. Unfortunetly he just couldnt get out of this one.
Really hope he pulls through he has so much talent

65fastback2+2

Established Member
Bummed to hear about Henry, he was really trying to turn his life around. Unfortunetly he just couldnt get out of this one.
Really hope he pulls through he has so much talent

agreed...guy had turned it around and was raising 3 kids with his fiancee

terrible one

American Made
Established Member
regardless of the mistakes he has made he deserves to see his kids grow up and be with his family. I could care less if he has a career in the NFL anymore I would just like to see him pull through this and continue down a positive path

bilde

Thoughts and Prayers with him and his family

Hopefully he recovers and continues down the path of improving his life, he has done well over the past year. He has had a troubled past but give credit where credit is due and he does deserve some.

ModularFan

Established Member
Why! He kept getting in trouble, and Buy jumping into the back of a truck just fuels the fire. I don't feel sorry for him, he was probably gonna kill her, his forearm looks to be fine when he did that. If someone doesn't want anything to do with you anymore get over it. Chances are that's what it was about. If you have kids get custody rights etc.

Last edited:

AAG

Established Member
I have no sympathy for this guy. He didn't care about himself or his kids by doing all the dumb s*** he's done. I do feel bad for the innocent kids though...

Last edited:

ModularFan

Established Member
I feel like watching the Bengals, is like watching a remake of the Longest Yard, But there's no prison guards they're all convicts. and I am sure Mike Brown will sign another convict in his place.

SVT_4_me

Established Member
TMZ is reporting the chris henry has passed away. this is very sad news and i feel for his family and children. and for you guys that think he deserved to die for making some mistakes in his life, well that is just messed up.

RIP.

ModularFan

Established Member
TMZ is reporting the chris henry has passed away. this is very sad news and i feel for his family and children. and for you guys that think he deserved to die for making some mistakes in his life, well that is just messed up.

RIP.

This one obviously cost him his life, Espn is reporting it as well. What would give him reason to jump into the truck while moving, None unless he was trying to intentionally hurt or kill her.

Users who are viewing this thread