Vanessa Van Det - $100,000+ Cobra

UD LOSE

I'd rather be blown.
Established Member
Has anyone seen Vanessa Van Det's Cobra? She sounds like the perfect woman - http://science.discovery.com/tuneins/showcase.html , which says:

24 K Girl
Meet Vanessa Van Det, an extreme car freak. Her one of a kind Mustang Cobra is already worth more than 100 thousand dollars, and she's not done with it yet. On weekends her kids go to race school while she and her husband spend quality time at the track.

:coolman:

Mongoose 03

The Godfather
Established Member
I have met both Van and her husband,Tim. Great people from Canada.
You can see both their vehicles HERE........ By the way, Tims L' has a KB in it :thumbsup:

Last edited:

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
Originally posted by Robertson Racin
wonder why they think the car is worth 100 thousand??

I wouldn't pay 10 thousand for it. The suspension and engine set-ups are very basic. She probably has more money in the paint and body kits then the performance components. You might not like it but that is a ricer.

Cobra03

Fordrarri
Established Member
I don't doubt that she has $100,000 IN it. That does not make it WORTH $100,000 to anyone but her. Not even close. It is the same for all of us who modify our cars. I might have $45,000 in my car, but no one is going to pay me for it.

Weasel

Established Member
Originally posted by Wilson & Co
Guys-

You are forgetting this. $100,000 Cdn currency is like $7.98 US currency.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

KDog

Established Member
I found it odd that it's a low build number, 2001 Cobra, built in 2002. Typo?

Scott 01Cobra

have bling will travel
Established Member
Originally posted by Wilson & Co
Guys-

You are forgetting this. $100,000 Cdn currency is like $7.98 US currency.

Have you checked the exchange lately??? About a year ago you would be correct but today it's about $80,000.00usd

Vanny and Tim are awesome. They know they have "Extreme" tastes and that's fine with them. Both vehicals have some very nice features to them, but most "Mustang" guys will think it's way over the top.

I'll tell you this much. They are 2 of the nicest and kindest people I have ever met.

You'll see both their vehicals featured on the Modular Shootout DVD set, and Tims lightning also ran in at least one class.

Users who are viewing this thread