Lethal Performance $400.00 Gift Certificate Giveaway!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
That's right! Your favorite SVTPerformance vendor is giving away $400.00 in Lethal Performance Gift Certificates!

How to win:

Below is a Lethal Performance banner made specifically for SVTPerformance members. All you have to do is add that banner into your current signature and post in this thread. You'll need to keep the banner in your signature until January 31st 2011.

TeamLethalSignature.jpg

On January 31st we're going to come back into this thread and add all of the names who still have that banner in their signature into the drawing. If the banner isn't in your signature anymore you don't get entered into the drawing. Once we add all of the eligible names to the list we'll run a random name generator and the winner will be chosen and announced on February 1st, 2011.

The winner will receive $400.00 in Lethal Performance Gift Certificates and a Team Lethal T-Shirt.

Rules:
You have to keep the banner in your signature until January 31st to be entered into the drawing.

The gift certificates are for online use only and cannot be combined with any other promotion or discounts being offered.

Last edited:

Instigator99

427 whaaaaat?
Established Member
Well I cannot for the life of me get my sig to show, it works in the sig preview, but not on any of my posts. I fail.

-Eric

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread