Taliban attack pakistan military recruits to avenge osama death

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Hmm would they like some help in the form of air strikes or specific surgical seal hits?

Or would they prefer to keep whining about their violated sovereignty.

Sorry to hear about those recruits that were killed but they need to get serious about this cancer within their country and break out the Gama Knife and start cutting.

65fastback2+2

Established Member
Everything that happens now will be a "revenge attack."

Sorry to hear about those recruits that were killed but they need to get serious about this cancer within their country and break out the Gama Knife and start cutting.

i agree with both of these, but still....this type of stuff definitely wont help anything

RAPTOR5V

Firing on all 8
Established Member
sorry to hear about any innocent people getting killed by terrorists but at the same time not sorry to hear it happened in pakistan

HotRodHarry

Life is short,Live it up!
Established Member
Hmm would they like some help in the form of air strikes or specific surgical seal hits?

Agree!!!!!!!

SNCBOOM

Established Member
*removed by moderator - keep your racist crap to yourself*

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member

Agree 1000% percent.

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
[youtube_browser]L93f0ePO33E&feature=related[/youtube_browser]
[youtube_browser]caZQIGCs414&feature=related[/youtube_browser]

snake134

sorry to hear about any innocent people getting killed by terrorists but at the same time not sorry to hear it happened in pakistan

why, are they lesser people than us? those recruits could have easily been people just like me and you. it's not like they're the ones who were hiding OBL

holtsch

Established Member
[youtube_browser]L93f0ePO33E&feature=related[/youtube_browser]
[youtube_browser]caZQIGCs414&feature=related[/youtube_browser]

Just as a back reference..I spent a lot of time in the military and did my share of deployments in Iraq/Afghanistan.

The truth of the matter is that America doesn't have the balls to use nuke's. The war in Iraq and Afghanistan could've been over with 5k "troops" with air support and logistical support. Only problem is they would need free reign and the gov't doesn't want that in fear of "appearances"

I've seen more than my fair share of military personnel run away and leave people to die for the sake of avoiding confrontation. If the right people were chosen....the "occupation's" would've been over within 6 months and would've saved the taxpayers about a billion per month. I had more than a few of my brothers fall because of congressional appearances. It's a terrible feeling to go out on patrols and have the chain of command warning everyone that if they pull the trigger they will go to jail and be in Leavenworth the rest of their lives.

NyteByte

Pro-Freedom
Established Member
It's a terrible feeling to go out on patrols and have the chain of command warning everyone that if they pull the trigger they will go to jail and be in Leavenworth the rest of their lives.

This.

Are we fighting a war or aren't we? Our soldiers should be able to open fire on any hostile without fear of going to jail.

The whole notion is absurd.

holtsch

Established Member
This.

Are we fighting a war or aren't we? Our soldiers should be able to open fire on any hostile without fear of going to jail.

The whole notion is absurd.

According to the politicians and the top military leaders....it's better to see american military die vs any Iraqi/Afghani. Actions speak louder than words. Anyone on the frontlines knows what I'm talking about.

True to American form...we're trying to buy off the Taliban now. Don't belive me....do a little research into the efforts in Afghanistan. They're paying money to the Tailban that claim to have "seen the light" and crossed over and believe in America. Another version of COIN contracting at it's best. Or maybe a more rationale explanation is that the US taxpayers are funding terrorism. Ask anyone that's been an 1102 (contracting officer) that's been in construction or services. If Afghani/Iraqi contractors want to get ANYTHING done....they're paying off the terrorists. This money goes from US taxpayers to the Iraqi/Afghani Contractors to the terrorists.

It's well known to contracting officers that if projects are to be completed....bribes to the taliban or insurgents are common and or the norm.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread