5.0 in the new movie Drive

4a7191a

Established Member
still waiting on a mach1 in a movie. go the lightning in the first fast&furious, got a 69 cougar, and theres one in dusk til dawn. wheres the mach in the movie? hopefully its a white on too. :)

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
still waiting on a mach1 in a movie. go the lightning in the first fast&furious, got a 69 cougar, and theres one in dusk til dawn. wheres the mach in the movie? hopefully its a white on too. :)

They had the mach 1 on the TV show 24 when it first came out. Jack Bauer drove it for like 5 minutes.

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
they've had some sweet cars in rap videos recently. the song 'just a dream' by nelly features a sweet looking 5.0 with wheels and some great visual mods to it. also, dr. dre/eminem video (the extended version) has some cool driving scenes with dr. dre in a ferrari. i'm not a rap fan (at this point in my life), but that video has tons of flashbacks to rap in the '90's with tupac, NWA, etc---kind of cool for me, as that was when rap was popular for me

black 10th vert

Established Member
What a douchebag site! I started watching it and it asked me to enter date of birth, and I was like wtf? So thinking it was spam of some sort, I just randomly entered 7/7/2000, and it denied me access!:cuss:

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread