Major Spoiler for "The Walking Dead" show

twista

Band'edid
Established Member
Cant find the thread, but im blown away by what i just seen... i had to share it.

NOTE: :eek::eek::eek: This spoiler is insane.. not just text, but the PICTURE i just viewed. If you watch this show and sick of not seeing what you wanna see.. you might want to view this link.

If you dont want to spoil the next 2 episodes then dont view this link.

Once again i warn you: ITS A HUGE FREAKING SPOILER!!!!!!!

Link is below: Once again.. a huge spoiler if you been watching this show:

Spoilers for The Walking Dead episode 6 and 7 « Dancing Silhouettes

twista

Band'edid
Established Member
not much of a spoiler. the way show is going i saw it coming. i am on episode 2 right now on itunes.

:D I been watching this show since last year. What i hate about this year is. It seems i been watching the show for 5 minutes then i look up @ the clock its already been 50 minutes (thats a bad thing). Its going by so damn slow its pissing me off. I mean it could've been either "THIS or THAT" when it comes t o that girl Sophia. Just not knowing was pissing me off because they were dragging 1 whole episode dedicated to her missing :lol1:

Mayo5

Established Member
That's a huge spoiler! There might actually be zombies in a zombie show! Holy shit....About time.

I can't see this show going another season. Which is a shame, because it had so much potential. I wish Showtime/HBO would have picked this up. Dale is the only interesting character on the show, IMO.

Last edited:

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
i love it. one of the best on TV right now. and the redneck with the crossbow is my favorite character.

twista

Band'edid
Established Member
That's a huge spoiler! There might actually be zombies in a zombie show! Holy shit....About time.

I can't see this show going another season. Which is a shame, because it had so much potential. I wish Showtime/HBO would have picked this up. Dale is the only interesting character on the show, IMO.

Not sure if your being a asshole or not. But its spoiler because i read the comic book and (spoiler) DOES not turn into a ZOMBIE in the comic book. So, this is a huge spoiler!

And Season 3 is already approved:
http://www.aoltv.com/2011/10/25/the-walking-dead-season-3-amc/

Users who are viewing this thread