Looking for Ford Highland Green metallic (Bullitt) paint

scotland5finest

Established Member
What do you mean by that? The paint code is the paint code. Are you looking for a place that sells the same brand that ford used back then? You aren't finding left over paint from ford.

Yeah I was lookin for the own stuff sometimes there's cans left around at dealerships and what not. My buddy back home in Florida bought a bunch of torch red from sawgrass ford near us.

bdcardinal

I Spend car money on guns
Established Member
Premium Member
You will have to have it mixed, Ford will sell it in little touch up bottles. Some dealers with a body shop may be able to mix some up for you. FWIW Ford doesn't really make their own paint, it comes from a vendor like all their other chemicals.

Last edited:

cobrakidz

High mileage R
Established Member
factory paint is usually made by PPG or DuPont so most paint supply stores can mix some up using the paint code.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Yes really,I know it's about paint the guy had said it didn't have to do with the terminator, I was pointin out how it does.

And when was a color exclusive to Bullitt Mustangs relevant to the Cobra subforum?

Tapatalking in my GT/CS

Exactly!

If you are planning a repaint of a Terminator Cobra to the Bullitt green feel free to post pics when you are done. However you certainly did not indicate such intentions in your initial post, therefore Highland Green has NOTHING to do with a Terminator Cobra.

I actually did do you a favor by moving it here as you will likely get more hits and suggestions here.

TTT :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread