Svt performance beware of .....

phantom_5_liter

Established Member
The user 3 oh 2

Lemme explain.
This guy claimed he had a few 6r80 auto transmissions for the coyotes, and he offered me one at 2500..I said okay cool that's fine with me.
I put a deposit of 250 Down and the rest I was gonna pay him this month. I ended up seeing him on another thread on here on Svt performance and he sold another member here a 6r80 tranny full swap from manual to auto for 3k when he told me it would be 1400 for the other parts for conversion (making the bill 3900). I ended up messaging the guy 3oh2 sold the tranny to about the conversion and how it's going...turns out this guy is a phony, he took my money and the other guys money, who is on here as a member, took our money and ran and never responded back. I paid this guy thru paypal and made a dispute about the transaction, let's hope that I get my money back. Christmas is around the corner and I'm not the wealthiest person to say oh 250 dollars, oh well.

His last time he was online was 11/16/13 this month and he has stopped txting me and has not gotten back to me...Im left outta 250 from my pocket from this peice of shit and I work hard for my money, and for some asshole to pull this kind of shit boils my blood.... Sadly guys this is prly the last time I make a sale on svtp thru paypal

Smh :fm:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Man, that sucks! Hope you get your refund from PayPal. I'd say it is likely you will.

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
links to the for sale threads would help.

Also, you've only been a member for 6 months, don't give up on SVTP. I've made 10 or so transactions on here and the only complaint I had was once the guy took 2 days longer to ship a part than he said he would.

phantom_5_liter

Established Member

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
post everything you have....text, emails....etc. a few on here and help get to him real quick.

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
If there were ever a scammer's handbook, page 1 would read "WARNING: Do not scam members of SVTP. They will find you, and they will kill you. Or at least stab you in the neck.*"

*this really happened.

90coupe5oh

Established Member
If there were ever a scammer's handbook, page 1 would read "WARNING: Do not scam members of SVTP. They will find you, and they will kill you. Or at least stab you in the neck.*"

*this really happened.

You think SVTP is bad....try Yellowbullet lmao. They will find you and kill you every time........

TGR96

Established Member
S197forums is also a bad place for scammers. We (they) don't take kindly to theives over there!

OP, hope it woks out for you.

phantom_5_liter

Established Member
Just really pissed off by this dude, prly dosnt even own a mustang
I will be hitting up my boys from other forums that live out there to find this guy

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Call the local police department out there too. Theft and computer fraud, using the computer as a means to defraud people.

clean92lx

Established Member
OP, you should PM the guy that lost 3k and let him know about this thread. Hopefully he pay pal'd too and didn't gift the money...

Users who are viewing this thread