Need a forum members help....in Sacramento

mustang addict

Established Member
Looking to purchase a custom radio flyer wagon for my son. But the guy won't ship. Would one of you Sacramento guys be willing to help me out by picking it up and taking it somewhere to be packaged and shipped?

It's a lot to ask but I'll compensate you for gas/time or make a donation to the board or something. I would be mucho appreciative.

Thanks in advance!

Tony

phil a

Established Member
I'm originally from Sacramento - I'll post a link to this thread on a local forum to see if anyone back home can give you a hand.

Phil

Adower

Established Member
Ill be in new orleans this next week. If no one helps send me a pm and ill help ya.

mustang addict

Established Member
You guys are awesome! Let me see if I can swing the deal with the guy and I'll get back to you.

You'll have to wait on pics till I get back to my desktop. I don't know why at all...but I saw this thing and thought how cool I would be....I mean how cool my 1 year old would look being pulled around in it. Lol

SLPRCTM

Established Member
Awesome! Please do post some pics. Some of those wagons are supper cool. Here is one I built for my Daughter when she was 6-months old. Custom made the entire thing and had new decals made. Even have a radio flyer umbrella to clip onto it. She is now 4 yrs old and it is the cutest thing seeing a little blonde girl pull it through the car shows.
1061e499.jpg
3483201c.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread