My new Front Licence Plate bracket kits will be ready soon!

kens88gt

Established Member
Can't wait for this! I have been driving around with my front plate on the floor. When will they be available?

JymBart

Established Member
With out a doubt, . the best front plate bracket out there. I have one of Hermanns for the 03/04 Cobras. For those that need to display a front plate, this is the one you want to buy.

JymBart

hpbyhermann

Established Member
Edgewater Maryland, New shop in Beltsville Marylan
I'll be testing the prototype this coming week.

They should be ready to ship in 2-3 weeks, they will be super high quality, powdercoated and no drilling required. Installation time will be 3-5 minutes!!:rockon: The 03-04 Terminator Cobra kits are still in stock, ready to ship! Jym, thanks so much for the kind words! Call me sometime to catch up! The shop # is 301-931-FORD (3673):burnout: Hermann

70SCJ

(Ret) USMC F/A-18 Driver
Established Member
The fit is incredible!!:beer: Hermann:thumbsup:

Any pics? I've got to do something quick. I got pulled over this week for no front plate. Got off with a warning, but next time it's $85. Where does the plate end up sitting? in front of the heat exchanger or in front of the bumper?

hpbyhermann

Established Member
Here are a couple of pics of the prototype

Any pics? I've got to do something quick. I got pulled over this week for no front plate. Got off with a warning, but next time it's $85. Where does the plate end up sitting? in front of the heat exchanger or in front of the bumper?

It mounts up in 2 minutes, DOES NOT block the heat exchanger or require any holes or anything to be modified to be installed!:rockon: If you need to remove it there will be no evidence it was ever there. The bracket has stud nuts to hold the plate to the bracket, just like my 03-04 Cobra versions so no nuts and bolts are required. The production versions will be powder coated in black, with custom colors available for special order for an additional cost. :beer: Hermann:thumbsup:

Win

Established Member
My Ass-hole dealer drilled my car and put a front mount on it before they put the car in the showroom. I put one of the billet Shelby plate holders on it so none of the black mount shows from the front and it is not too bad. I would love to have one of these in place of the drilled holes. No going back once the holes are there.

hpbyhermann

Established Member
I feel your pain.....quite a few of the GT-500'S i've worked on had them drilled

My Ass-hole dealer drilled my car and put a front mount on it before they put the car in the showroom. I put one of the billet Shelby plate holders on it so none of the black mount shows from the front and it is not too bad. I would love to have one of these in place of the drilled holes. No going back once the holes are there.

When I was looking for a GT-500 to buy that was the first question i'd ask them! Lucky for you a quality autobody shop can fill those and re-paint it...you would never even know they were there. :rockon: Hermann

CodyCobra

SVT Fanatic
Established Member
i want one! I have been pulled over many times for no front plate but i was not about to drill into the bumper

hpbyhermann

Established Member
Believe this, it is a great kit, with no airflow blocked to the heat exchanger

i want one! I have been pulled over many times for no front plate but i was not about to drill into the bumper

It is waterjet cut , cnc bent angled and profile milled for EXACT fitment. Made from high quality Aluminum, powder coated in black, with custom colors available for $5.00 to $10.00 more depending on the color. I will get a list together for the other colors I can get them done in. The plate will use nut studs so no nuts and bolts to fall out and lose! :banana:I think everyone who sees this and uses it will agree it is an awesome solution to not drilling into the cars we love!:rockon:

hpbyhermann

Established Member
Everything stays CodyCobra!!

will this bracket require our stock lower grille?

You just add the kit...the stock lower grill is retained.:rockon: Those who have the factory tag bracket can replace it with this and get the advantage of much more airflow through the heat exchanger...this doesn't block the opening partially like the factory unit does!!:beer: They are being produced right now and will be shipping next week. Starting a list now!:thumbsup: Hermann:rockon:

70SCJ

(Ret) USMC F/A-18 Driver
Established Member
You just add the kit...the stock lower grill is retained.:rockon: Those who have the factory tag bracket can replace it with this and get the advantage of much more airflow through the heat exchanger...this doesn't block the opening partially like the factory unit does!!:beer: They are being produced right now and will be shipping next week. Starting a list now!:thumbsup: Hermann:rockon:

Price? and how do I get one?

hpbyhermann

Established Member
Pricing will be determined by the final cost of powdercoating

Price? and how do I get one?

I'm trying to get the final price to come in between $85.00 to $90.00 plus shipping and handling. As soon as the powdercoater gives me the bill i'll know for sure, but the estimate he gave me will put the pricing right in that ballpark.:thumbsup: If you want to get on the list feel free to give me a call either on my cell # 813-731-9327 or the shop # 301-931-FORD (3673) and please leave a message with a number I can call you back at if I can't get to the phone.:beer: Hermann:rockon:

hpbyhermann

Established Member
Got the final price from the powdercoater

They are going to be $90.00 for each kit, insured shipping will be $10-15.00 depending on location. I am expecting them anyday now and i'll post when they are in my hands. I have already gotten some advance orders so if you need one soon you may want to order it now before the first order is sold out! Thanks, Hermann:beer: To order please call 301-931-FORD(3673)

70SCJ

(Ret) USMC F/A-18 Driver
Established Member
They are going to be $90.00 for each kit, insured shipping will be $10-15.00 depending on location. I am expecting them anyday now and i'll post when they are in my hands. I have already gotten some advance orders so if you need one soon you may want to order it now before the first order is sold out! Thanks, Hermann:beer: To order please call 301-931-FORD(3673)

Are they in yet?

Users who are viewing this thread