kyl

Peanutbutter & Jealous
Established Member
Is this $3000 off MSRP?

I can get that now with the 2009's

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Told my dealer that has the 08 Ive been looking at for a year.

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Hopefully they drove it or rolled it around...a car sitting for a year is not good. Rust and condensation form as the oil isn't circulated to keep things coated leading to rust...plus the gas in the tank turning.

Last edited:

Fuerza

Established Member
I love it! I can't believe people thought ford wouldn't discount them. They did the same thing in 2004 when the s197 mustangs came out, and they didn't even have a cobra model back in 2005!

Last edited:

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
the only reason ford is doing this is because they still have alot on the lots, other wise it would of never happen, some people are gonna get a hell of a deal.

Last edited:

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Isnt this funny. This dealership I have been haggling with for a few months doesnt move on the prices. Yet they still have 3 brand new 07's they arent budging the price on! WTF?

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
let them keep em, they are paying tax on them now..lol..

edit: you will find alot of dealers holding tight because they bought them from other dealers for more in the hopes that they would be living on a cash cow. if that is not the best f you then i do not know what else is, i had a dealer in houston tell me straight up that he could not work on the car i wanted for this reason but could give me a deal on one that was allotted to them.

Last edited:

FiaCobra

Established Member
Fellas, it's all due to economy. If these cars came out in 2002 instead, you wouldn't see these rebates. If you're deciding to buy one, now is the time.

It's a buyers market out there now fellas.

Users who are viewing this thread