Velocity Turbo Systems

thebull

150 or Bust
Established Member
Has anybody tried the Velocity turbo systems undercooler??? The one in the intake????

They also make some gaskets to defer heat.

Last edited:

91svtbird

Established Member
Has anybody tried the Velocity turbo systems undercooler??? The one in the intake????

They also make some gaskets to defer heat.

I know of a 3.4whiple equipted car that did , awesome results. AIT2's never went higher than 110* even after multiple back to back dyno runs. Picked up 2 lbs of boost and even after an increase in upper pulley size still made more HP than before. (have to check on all the other details though)

manOwar

Established Member
I'm running it along with the gaskets, Stage 3 HE and dual tanks.... Should have some data on the C16 set up soon.

manOwar

Established Member
Post some pics

Gaskets
Gaskets1.gif

Gasket Chart
GasketChart.gif

IC
IMG_6484.gif

IMG_6497.gif

IMG_6440.gif

HE
DSC_0180_1.gif

DSC_0183_1.gif

DSC_0184_1.gif

91svtbird

Established Member
I know of a 3.4whiple equipted car that did , awesome results. AIT2's never went higher than 110* even after multiple back to back dyno runs. Picked up 2 lbs of boost and even after an increase in upper pulley size still made more HP than before. (have to check on all the other details though)

A bit more info about this 3.4 whipple car.....
This particular car had an AFCO HE, no ice in the resevoir, normal coolant only. Temps were low around 90* most of the time and like I said earlier, never saw more than 110.*

Mine is on order...;-)

et9secstang

Established Member
I just got the undercharger intercooler and gaskets, I don't have my car running yet, but everyone I talked to has had good luck.Stephen is awesome to talk to also,He even called me back on a Saturday.

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
does the H/E require much work to get it to fit?

manOwar

Established Member
A bit more info about this 3.4 whipple car.....
This particular car had an AFCO HE, no ice in the resevoir, normal coolant only. Temps were low around 90* most of the time and like I said earlier, never saw more than 110.*

Mine is on order...;-)

What were the ambiant conditions?

GrabberOrange

Established Member
How does their heat exchanger compare to other heat exchangers out there. I currently have the C and R with dual fans. Is the one they offer better?

91svtbird

Established Member
They had to move my Power Steering cooler lines down about an inch. It's also threaded so you can run an lines or install fittings to run hose.

Why is that don't the tubes enter and exit in the same place as the OEM ?

blkGT500nCA

Established Member

Is the increase in boost normal? :shrug: That would mean it's restrictive. Not being a smart ass, I don't know that answer.

XtremeS10

Established Member
Could you run just the undercooler with say a C and R rad? I would be curious to see the gains from that setup especially when I do my blower swap

Users who are viewing this thread