650 RWHP 650 RWTQ M-122 SNAKE BITEtm GT500

dynobobstieg

2009 - was spent developing Street Kingtm. CAI, TB and PL along with the Snake Bitetmseries blower upgrade (which produced 590-600 RWHP with catted exhaust.)

2010- We upped the mark to 650 RWHP by adding a Series 3 Lower Manifold weld and port along with a Series 2 Pl and full race side exit exhaust- the tune was not altered form the 2009 set up.

650 RWHP 650 RWTQ from a Factory Eaton M122 with Stock Pulleys

picturesofgt500streetking654002.jpg

picturesofgt500streetking654005.jpg

[ame=http://s980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/STIEGEMEIER/?action=view&current=StreetkingonDyno654rwhp003.flv]
th_StreetkingonDyno654rwhp003.jpg
[/ame]

gt500makes55536.jpg

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
What's the price for this exact setup please I am very interested in this. I'm looking to make 650rwhp or so and not throwing too much more money into the car such as spending about 5 grand for a new S/C and install/tune. If I can hit 650rwhp with the stock blower then I'm definitely going this route. Stock sleeper FTW. Btw is there any more power to be made. I have an entire exhaust on my car with O/R X-pipe & muffler deletes & a C&L Intake. How much more could you squeeze out of this with a 4lb lower pulley and maybe even a 2.6" upper pulley or would that be pushing the S/C too much. Just very curious about this. I'm willing to throw about 3 grand max at doing this with a lower pulley and other mods to get me to over 650rwhp. Please pm me with some more info. I'm very interested.

FordFanStan

Established Member
PM sent Stieg.

PS. I seen one of your SnakeBite blowers on Gen2 Lightning going on a new built engine over at DMP in San Diego a month or two back. FFS

cbr repsol

Established Member
if only us 03/04 owners could make those numbers with the m112. Awaiting mustangal's blower so i can finish the install. To my understanding it should be here soon.:beer:

Shaker1

Walkin' on Sunshine
Established Member
Seems very cost effective.

A few questions:

I am assuming that after porting a custom tune will be needed. True?

Are you recommending an upgraded HE, due to higher temps?

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
What would be typical dyno #'s for a snake bite blower with aftermarket inlet/tb, C&L CAI? Also cost of the blower portjob/snake bite?

I recently(6-8 months) had you do a stage2? on my Lightning blower plus a complete rebuild. So I'm a repeat customer. You can pm me if you want.:beer: Looking to go 10's without adding a TS.

dynobobstieg

Seems very cost effective.

A few questions:

I am assuming that after porting a custom tune will be needed. True?

Are you recommending an upgraded HE, due to higher temps?

Yes we have a custom tune.
This power was made with 15#s boost- remember boost is just a measurement of restriction. Our newer lower Intake along with 1 7/8 Long Tubes, Cat Delete, 3 inch side Exhaust is moving larger volumes of air, reducing IAT2s and blower temps dramatically.
Stiegemeier:burnout:
StiegeSplash
636-949-2275
Thanks

dynobobstieg

What would be typical dyno #'s for a snake bite blower with aftermarket inlet/tb, C&L CAI? Also cost of the blower portjob/snake bite?

I recently(6-8 months) had you do a stage2? on my Lightning blower plus a complete rebuild. So I'm a repeat customer. You can pm me if you want.:beer: Looking to go 10's without adding a TS.

585 RWHP is average for Snake Bitetm
Cost with Snake Bitetm blower port and series 2 Tb and Pl $1795.00- if you remove your Cats you will have 605 RWHP.
Our new Lower Intake Manifold makes 15+ RWHP.
Series 1- $500.00
Series 2- $1,000

Thank You
Please call if you would like to speak with me about more specific details on your Vehicle.
Stiegemeier:burnout:
636-949-2275
StiegeSplash
[email protected]

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
1. How are you making 15 psi with stock pulleys? Is this the re-gearing of the front drive I've heard rumors about?

2. What are the details of the new "lower intake manifold"? I was under the impression that it was already top notch.

FordFanStan

Established Member
2. What are the details of the new "lower intake manifold"? I was under the impression that it was already top notch.

I asked about this super duper special lower intake manifold modification (and polishing them) in this thread through pm ONLY 11 months ago, I have yet to hear anything about it. Good luck with trying to find out. FFS

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread