07 gt500 black/tungsten stripes

Red Venum

Established Member
I just recently bought the car in july LOVE the car don't get me wrong. I just had the tsb done on it and also just put the few mods on it, it doesn't even have 500 miles on either one. The car only has right at 5500 miles on it. I can put the stock parts back on if that's what u prefer if not the stock parts will go with the car. If u would like more pics just ask or send me your email and I will send them to u. Asking $35,000. It also still has a warranty till july. Yes,it does have a lien on the car, but, wouldn't be a problem. Picture is in my sig. I have all documents of the car too. If you have anymore question just let me know. The car drives like a dream!!! Don't really want to sell it but would like to free up some money. Thanks Michael

Last edited:

Narcosynthesis

Knees in the Breeze!
Established Member
I've been looking hard at 07 shelbys and there are several available on autotrader for 30-31K around the 11K mile mark. Lower mileage ones 3000-5000 miles seem to go for around 33-34k. There's a few 2008s with low mileage that are going for 33k as well.

For 37K I'd rather get into an 08 just because it's one year newer, but that's just me. Like I said, my limit is 30K so I'm looking at higher mile 07s.

Red Venum

Established Member
Took some pics the other day will send them by text or email. Fixing to put it on auto trader too

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread