Votes: 5 7.9%
  • royal purple

Votes: 16 25.4%
  • other please specify

Votes: 5 7.9%

• Total voters

KaPPaBall

Established Member
kabooom you foo. i would've said gm synchromesh but i've heard too many good things about Lucas Oils Semi-Synthetic ATF fluid.

I'm currently using GM synchromesh with Pro-Blend Drag Racing Additive in mine :D

kaboom

Yea it's a 03 now shut up
Established Member
Originally posted by KaPPaBall
kabooom you foo. i would've said gm synchromesh but i've heard too many good things about Lucas Oils Semi-Synthetic ATF fluid.

I'm currently using GM synchromesh with Pro-Blend Drag Racing Additive in mine :D
Well if it is not bayareas most wanted post whore!!!! How the hell have you been you mustangworld phenom? Welcome my brotha!!!

Last edited:

kaboom

Yea it's a 03 now shut up
Established Member
Wow this is incredible!!! The way the vote is going there seems to be much controversey. I looked at some older threads and the battle goes back and forth between synthetic ie redline d4atf verses others. I hear so many horror stories about people have problems with swollen rings and syncros and what not. Who actually can back the problems up im yet to see any damage from using redline. I tried a bunch of different fluids in my 3650 from my 02 gt and to tell you all the truth i could not tell the difference? Go figure. Im replacing it with the stock stuff to get any shavings out.

Users who are viewing this thread