Finally, a smaller version that we can afford :lol1:

MiniCorvette.gif

MiniLambo.gif

MiniPorsche.gif

MiniS2000.gif

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
OZ... those are great!!! I want to get one for our 3 year old daughter:thumbsup:

Hey, how's the RH conversion going? Is it done yet? When you get the chance... would love to see some pics:beer:

Christian

OZ Dude

Going Crazy Down Under!
Established Member
Christian said:
OZ... those are great!!! I want to get one for our 3 year old daughter:thumbsup:

Hey, how's the RH conversion going? Is it done yet? When you get the chance... would love to see some pics:beer:

Christian

Hey Christian!!

Nah, still going dude. I was hoping to have my parts on the way Down Under by now but the Credit Card Merchant stuffed my guy around over there and after 2 weeks said "we can't verify the card owner's details so are refunding the money". A$$ bags.

I registered for paypal and I'm just waiting for my latest CC statement to turn up so I can put in the code they sent me. Then I have unlimited payments (I need $6K for the stuff I want).

Either way, the car needs to be finished by mid March - extra parts or not - cause of the show it's in. Could end up being April before I get it at this rate.

Ahhh, that feels much better. Sorry all *rant* off.

Boostaddict5.0

Turbo Head
Established Member
At first I thought that was a photochop....but those mini-me's are hotter than hell. Man talking about a nose wheelie with those front disc brakes! :rockon:

Last edited:

MystiChrome Coupe

Established Member
I had someone make me a pic like that with my old car, I used it for my avitar for a long time, until I got the '04.

Not as good as the ones above, but I like it.

miniwhitesnake.jpg

Red Shift

2.6 + 4.6=GAWDAMN!!
Established Member
cabettne said:
anyone have a penny big enough to stick in the back? (slot-car)

HAHA You old fart! Are you talking about the "penny racers"? The ones that would do wheelies in circles after you wound it and put a penny in the back.

J15BIG

Established Member
pretty good ps work.

u should right up a tutorial on how to do that..

Users who are viewing this thread