Camp Hill / Harrisburg Redfire '03 Cobra

Screamin'SVT

Banned
Just wondering if anyone on here owns a Redfire '03 Cobra that lives in the Harrisburg area. I have seen your car at the Capital City Car Wash and then a few days ago I saw it in the Gullifty's parking lot. The front left fender is all trashed like the car hit a guardrail or something. Let me know if you're on here thanx.

dragon40k

Established Member
Never seen a redfire around here yet.
2 screamin yellows 1 you and one that lives near rt 22
1 torch red 10th Me !!
1 Black one in hershey.
1 gray one I saw parked in front of the riverside G-man

Those are all that I know and see on a consistent basis. Well I've never actually seen your car but I know its around.

Last edited:

FliteQH

FOXY5OH
Established Member
I know a kid that has a redfire, I just don't think he has the stock wheels. I could be wrong. I do know he has a good handful of mods. I guess I could find out if you want to know (Screamin).

03'Darin

Established Member
The car your talking about may belong to a guy named Frank. I don't know anything about the damage, but he is running the stock wheels on his Redfire car. This guys car is pretty much bone stock at this point. He's not on this board.

I'm local with a DSG 03'. You just don't see mine because when it does get out of the garage, it's going real fast. lol I'm running factory chrome wheels with 10.5's on the back and REAL dark window tint. I haven't been burned for the tint yet but I know it's only a matter of time.

On another note, any of you doing the SVTOA event @ Summit Point in May??

Darin

dragon40k

Established Member
03'Darin said:
On another note, any of you doing the SVTOA event @ Summit Point in May??

I've been seriously considering it. I think it would be fun as hell and i'd learn alot. Its the learning part that will probably convince m

03'Darin

Established Member
dragon40k said:
I've been seriously considering it. I think it would be fun as hell and i'd learn alot. Its the learning part that will probably convince m

The entire event is geared at learning. No pressure to go faster than your comfortable with. There are three of us from the Harrisburg area going as of now. Myself (03' Cobra DSG), Rob (2000 Cobra R') and John (2003' Anniversary cobra Torch Red). We are all going to do and event Friday on Summits main circuit called FATT (Friday At The Track). Very similar format to what SVTOA runs.

Just a word of warning for you. Once you do an event like this, You WILL be addicted!! :banana:

I'll be instructing at the SVTOA event so if you have any questions ahead of time PM me and I'll give you a phone number where you can reach me.

Darin

Users who are viewing this thread