Established Member
:cuss: OTHER than that this stang is sexxi with a GM motor
dsc00006.jpg

dsc00007.jpg

dsc00010.jpg

bigdog93lx

Gallons per mile
Established Member
Thats so gay, i can't stand chevy engines in fords, even on the older cars with there 350's and turbo 350 tranny's. Stupid. Do something original and stick with a ford engine.

10.0 on the gay scale

Crow

Established Member
I have to say that the fox body mustang truly makes one of best drag cars around. That is probably why they chose that body style to transplant that blasphemy in there. They are just so light, and have a ton of aftermarket upgrades that make them superior to the camaro/TA in the drag department. Even though its an LS1, i am sure it hauls ASS.

Last edited:

DCAN87

Established Member
Chevy engines are good engines, but not in fords. You can get a good ford engine of you look around. The emblem sucks.

SB Lightning

Young Buck
Established Member
I'm sure it hauls ass...but when you put a chebby motor in a FORD, things don't quite work...especially when you put the chebby sign on the front of the car...this man deserves to be shot.

DONTGTBIT

Established Member
Just goes to show know matter how red the blood gets it always starts out blue!!! :coolman:

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
I swear I would punch that fuggin piece of sh!t in the face, how could he do that to that car!!!

pottsy

Established Member
I don't care how good looking or fast something like that is. That thing needs to be pushed off a cliff! That poor bastard child of a Mustang...

Venix

Venomous Productions
Established Member
:cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying:

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
and even if a person put a Ford engine in a chevy, and then put a Ford emblemon it I would be pissed.... so I dont think that person made any friend with that move

1quickstang86

Yea, I was thinking the same thing I was like thats kind of gay when I saw it had the LS1 motor, but once I saw the chevy emblem it just put it over the top! :cuss:

SRV1

Established Member
I think it is cool. Whats the big deal if it isnt a Ford motor? I bet some of you who drag race use Powerglides so does that make it different?

James :coolman:

SVT10TH#1721

Established Member
WTF was he thinking he could have put a ford motor in the car and it would probably be faster.who ever did this is a retard!!!

Users who are viewing this thread