Cammed 324ci 03 Cobra vids?

doubletrouble

The Mad Scientist
Established Member
Whatever happened to that silver 324ci cammed 03 Cobra. I gathered that car was to be making some more vids and the last vid I saw he was just getting the car running after a year. Any updates? :shrug:

sonicboom141

I want a cobra!
Established Member
I think i know what your talking about and there was another video he broke something I think..and he is getting it fixed?
But im not sure

importhater

Established Member
sonicboom141 that was a pretty sweet pball vid...what tournament was that at?? get ahold of me at [email protected]...i live up in monroe and hang out up at hells survivors up in pickney if youve heard of it...later

LS1 H8ER

i would love if someone re-posted the link to that video you speak of, where he turns it on after a year of it being down or built. pleasseeeeeeeeee.

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
Met the guy the other night. Silversnake03 I think... VT is building him another engine after cooling problems. Its going to be one bad mutha. 324 cammed KB blown 4-valve....

L3thal 324

Established Member
What up everyone!!! Well the problem did have to do with the cooling problems but i asure you it was my own dumb ass fault!!! LOL had BAD air pockets and it took me a LONG time to get rid of them all... which caused about 5 overheating occurances... then after that was resolved, the gasket to the thermostat popped..... THEN the same thing with the water pump... both causing lots an lots of headaches and more over heating... well finally the head warped and well VT fixed everything right up for me and were totally bad ass about it all. Answering all of my calls and questions. Those guys are very bad ass to deal with and im going to be going to them for my second motor for my 67 coupe..... 324 DOHC NITROUS motor lol. Motor should be back here next friday and look for the car to be done around end of july... lost and lots of cooling mods are on the way that is for sure!!! LOL this is gonna be fun...

Armando

LINK TO VIDEO!!!!

P.S. Ill rehost the videos shortly give me a couple of minutes here. Thanks

Last edited:

roadracer247

Established Member
HOLY ****ING SHIT! That is one of the meanest sounding Stangs I have heard in a long time! Your car sounds ****ing amazing bro! Good work!

SVTcobra281

Established Member
03silversnake said:
TTT B/C I'm a self whore lol

Hey, I'm getting ready to send my motor to VT for a rebuild.. got an tips on shipping? Who did you use and what did it cost? Did you just strap it to a pallet? Thanks for any help :)

L3thal 324

Established Member
SVTcobra281 said:
Hey, I'm getting ready to send my motor to VT for a rebuild.. got an tips on shipping? Who did you use and what did it cost? Did you just strap it to a pallet? Thanks for any help :)

PM me porfavor Thanks! lol

Gdubb

current beer in fridge
Established Member
Honestly what do you think this car is putting down at the wheels?

What part of town are you in?

L3thal 324

Established Member
Gdubb said:
Honestly what do you think this car is putting down at the wheels?

What part of town are you in?

Sugar land area.... dont know yet though..... im hoping for "600" on pump and "unholy" on race gas and more boost... we will see soon! lol

Armando

L3thal 324

Established Member
SVTcobra281 said:

I actually tool apart my motor and sent them everything needed to complete a longblock... they put the motor together and sent it back to be.... Used BIG boxes for each head and lots of Heavy duty bubble wrap and card board!!:poke:

Armando

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
Good lord thats insane.... I want it.... Whats the price range you looked at for a 324 stroker. I'm thinkin' maybe a 302 with a whipple... Very interested now that I just sold my 97...hmmm, this gives me way to many ideas...

Users who are viewing this thread