Check this out...

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
I'D WIN said:
I have also seen a few that I almost stripped the L badges from.

I read the thread. It goes against what makes a Lightning, a Lightning, ------Performance & Handling.

I'D WIN

Established Member
27831-564-21701.gif

Jakob5115

Established Member
wow, i think you guys are being a bit harsh. I would drive that thing in a second and its impressive to see that someone can have the ability to take the ultimate street performance truck and transform it into an awesome offroad performance truck. Think of the fun you could have tearing sh*t up in that thing with all the power of a lightning and 4wheeldrive

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
I think it's kinda cool. I'd never waste my money on that, but I think it'd be a blast to drive. That power wouldn't do you much good with those big ass tires on it.

svt5.4

SALLY NUTS RACING
Established Member
WOW my thread from f150 online made it over here before I could post it.

I will post more pictures over here first from the daytime , so that you can see every detail. And I will get a picture of the under carriage, engine. Just give me a couple of days to head to the off road shop were he works.

Dixiesys

Established Member
I don't like lifted trucks, just my personal thing, I like 'em low(ish) and with good handling (no cement scraping for me just "low enough").

But, if someone's gonna make a big mud boggin bad boy hell more power to him for starting with a Lightning. Not my cup of tea but hey it's his money to waste, er I mean burn.

WhistlePig

Bedroom Gangsta
Established Member
While its not something I would do to a Lightning, I still think its friggin badass! You've got to respect the time and effort and engineering that went into the build. And, you have to admit its different.

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
I always thought how cool it would be to make an L 4 wheel drive but that is not at all what I had in mind. I was thinking more along the lines of Syclone/Typhoon type of 4 wheel drive. ;-)

FordFanStan

Established Member
White Whine said:
damn...why is it so bad? dont yall ever wish you could just run stuff over?

Yep, thats why I have my smog exempt older FORD. It does that just fine. I can go more places than he can and don't have to worry bout scratchin up the paint. Ill give em that he took pride and spared no expense when he built it, it looks like, but it ain't workin for me....Stan

Users who are viewing this thread