OC Mustang Meet #2

SRT Handz

Banned
Ok Everyone, The last meet was a Blast. I think we all can agree everyone had a great time. Since some members (which I am So Jealous Of) Have brand new Cameras i was thinking lets have another meet. More Fun, More Cars, And to add a little more enjoyment, A Cruise!!!

So here is the Info

Date: Saturday 9/17 7:30 PM
Time: 7:30
Place: Best Buy Parking Lot in Tustin Market Place. Jamboree exit off the 5 Freeway

Now this time I was thinking we can take a cruise. I was thinking of Either 2 Places

#1. Take Jamboree to Santeogo Canyon (Great Relaxing Canyon Drive thats fun at night)

#2. Take Jamboree to PCH and that PCH Through Laguna to the 5

We can decide on this later

SO LETS START THIS LIST!!!!

1. SRT Handz - 98' Lazer Red GT

Last edited:

Slo65

o harro ^_^
Established Member
i'd like to go, it's gonna suck trying to keep up with a bunch of cobras on the freeway though :(

igotyofire

Established Member
Slo65 said:
i'd like to go, it's gonna suck trying to keep up with a bunch of cobras on the freeway though :(

eh i have a slowbra, lol no way does my junky 5.0 keep up with terminators, i will most likely be there, ill sign up later during the week tho just incase

SRT Handz

Banned
Slo65 said:

Lets make 2 video

"Terminator Returns" and "Damn, Why dont i have a Cobra"

2. Daz97Roush count me in!
3. Kyle - 04' Focus ZX3

Kman

Established Member
If I get a car before then, I will be there for sure.

Will this be a Mustang only cruise, or are you guys going to invite your Chevy, Subaru, and Mitsubishi friends?

SRT Handz

Banned
Well All American Cars are invited. Chevy, mopar, Ford...Doesnt matter...but mostly stang came last time.....There were some AWD buddies there and it was cool. I just really wanna be mostley stangs cause i like checking out and talking about Stangs With aother Stang Owners

Kman

Established Member
SRT Handz said:
Well All American Cars are invited. Chevy, mopar, Ford...Doesnt matter...but mostly stang came last time.....There were some AWD buddies there and it was cool. I just really wanna be mostley stangs cause i like checking out and talking about Stangs With aother Stang Owners

I totally agree. I'm looking at a 89 LX coupe on Wed. Has a few mods. :-D

I drove a 2001 Z28 Camaro tonight with 36k miles on it. That LS1 can move.

Not sure if I'm getting the fox, camaro, or either of them.

DJ HEARTLESS

THE OFFICIAL
Established Member
Ill be there :beer: .....................hey greg how about we do this a little earlier so the cars can shine in the sun man!!, like 6:00 pm :shrug:

SRT Handz

Banned
MR PA1N said:
Ill be there :beer: .....................hey greg how about we do this a little earlier so the cars can shine in the sun man!!, like 6:00 pm :shrug:

i have it set up for 7:30 for number of reasons

1. Traffic has Died Down
2. People can get outta work (Including me who doesnt get off till 5:30)

2004Serpent

Established Member
2. Daz97Roush count me in!
3. Kyle - 04' Focus ZX3
4.igotyofire
5. 2004Serpent (Rudy, 04" Ebony Terminator)

not making any promisis either, but I am very interested to go. Im in LA county by the way.

igotyofire

Established Member
yea saturdays usally arent good days since everyone goes out drinkin n shiet,lol and parties

Users who are viewing this thread