Cobra vs zo6 vs srt4 vs viper vs ton of other cars

97DOHCobra

Established Member
very nice cars and runs!

damn, just lost 20 min of work time.. oh well...

2k1cobra

Established Member
Thought the cobras would do better against the z28. :beer:

02 Z06

Squeze me please me
Established Member
Lethalchem said:
I'm not buying the numbers/info posted on the video, but nice footage regardless.

whats hard to get. there are so many variables you cant really argue the races. weight, gearing, traction pilling your 150 shot to 200 :lol1: my friends camaro runs almost a full second faster than me and traps average 4 mph over mine and ill still beat him on the street from a dig or a roll. i also loose to my friends stang from a stop on the street because he runs like a raped date with his nitrous but on the track hes a bottom 13 second car.

that z06 was mean from a roll and that viper was :eek: 200 shot ready cant wait for the big shot. :bowdown: .

stangfreak

Established Member
awesome videos!!! very nice. enjoyed them all.

im not making excuses, so dont flame me, but either the cobra driver was shifting a 4k lol or the car just sucked, but that car was WEAK. 509hp and a 50 shot and got beat like that?

i dont know i might have to go with the the above poster, how accurate are those numbers.

swardrn

Established Member
I aint buying those numbers on the cobra either, but what do I know, plus hes running a 50 shot? He looked like my 03 when it just had an exhaust.

stangfreak

Established Member
not only for the cobra but........damn that 331hp camaro was cleaning house with all cars lol. i didnt know 300hp was that deadly

Thrust

Established Member
That cobra was running real weak.
But nice vids regardless.

Pewter99TransAm

Yea im not tyrin to flame anyone either...but a 331rwhp ss on 100 shot droppin a 509 rwhp sprayin a 50 shot...that guy must be strugglin drivin! And im with these guys that ss was cleanin house on every car out there...but could barely hold off a stock ls1 not sprayin?

Last edited by a moderator:

cobra196

svt poster
Established Member
pewter99_trans said:
Yea im not tyrin to flame anyone either...but a 331rwhp ss on 100 shot droppin a 509 rwhp sprayin a 50 shot...that guy must be strugglin drivin! And im with these guys that ss was cleanin house on every car out there...but could barely hold off a stock ls1 not sprayin?

+1

Users who are viewing this thread