New 1993 Diecast Cobras

R-MAN

Established Member
models

order mine today, they make the beat models, very detail, also got a 93 se yellow conv.

Force4.6

Twice Bitten
Established Member
I put mine on order I should have said, GMP is suppose to make some of the best. Check out the GT40s they make, its awesome.

cobr96

getting old
Established Member
So you had better hope it's nice for 100.00 , when they dont even have a photo of the cobra? Or at least the pics didnt show up for me . I don't think it is my computer because the other mustangs did show up.

cobr96

getting old
Established Member
R-MAN said:
order mine today, they make the beat models, very detail, also got a 93 se yellow conv.

R-MAN I think someone switched some of your keyboard letters around, that or you type with your thumbs?
:lol1:

Fiveoh93Snake

Snake Bitten!
Established Member
Anybody else not able to see the three pics of the Cobras? Mine only shows the cars above the Cobras down to the yellow/blue one. :shrug:

Naja

cobra keeper
Established Member
I cant see the pics either but I definitely want to get one. Cant wait until the pics work so I can see all the detail.

LEE93COBRA

broke
Established Member
I agree that its pricey but if it looks good or at least is the same quality as the Maisto models I will buy one

R-MAN

Established Member
Gmp Models

I just got a 89 police car model today from them. they sell the most detailed model, i have seen. They are pround of them, but they are very nice. Yes i do type with my thumbs. :bash:

svtdriven

Established Member
I'll probably wait until they are actually available. I have a couple of cars from them. I got the 85 gt. very nice car!

you can tell they are taking their time with what cars they are releasing though, getting the most out of their production line. doing the specialty cars first, then will finally do the lx's and GT's in the more common colors.

the GMP carsw are a lot nicer than the miasto cars. sure the miasto cars have working suspensions, but they also sag after sitting on the shelf for a little while. I've had the 85gt on the shelf for the last 2 years and it still cas correst camber. they are more along the lines, quality wise, as the kyosho cars.

by the way, have you all seen the Lane diecast shelby's? they are also very very nice!

Last edited:

93 COBRA

Established Member
Their trans-am Mustangs are very very cool. I think the fox body diecast are very nice but the proportions are a little off, but I still like them (I bought one every of every version they've released!). I hope they do a 93R.

btw, I've never paid the price listed on the GMP website. I bought most of mine off of ebay and have never paid more than $70. I picked up the Michigan State Trooper for under $40.

R-MAN

Established Member
Models

There Was A Guy On Ebay A While Back That Had The Police Cars For Like 39 Bucks. That Was A Very Good Deal. I Ended Up Buying Three Police Car Ones. Thats The First Time I Had Ever Seen Any Gmp Models.

Users who are viewing this thread