Drove my friend's 03 Cobra Powered Fox

Cobra4Me

Established Member
Drove my friend's 03 Cobra Powered Fox - PICS and VIDEO

Mitch and Oliver stopped for a visit today.
They are building a couple of MKIIIs with Modular engines, more info here

Oliver drove his Daily Driver, a '92 Mustang with a 2003 Cobra engine, T56 and 03 Cobra IRS (with 4.10s) with 01 Cobra Interior. The Eaton blower was ported by himself and has an aftermarket pulley, dynoed at 470HP he says.
For Their FFR builds as you can see in the link provided above Mitch will be using a 2003 Cobra engine and Oliver will be using a Shawn Hyland Cobra Engine that he will Supercharge later, he expects to produce 600HP.
anyways, I took the 92 Stang for a spin and it's craaazy! (but my SuperCobra with a lot less weight feels lighter and faster).
Here are some images, and I am working on a Video that will post later.

here's me getting ready to drive it:
OM8.jpg

The 03 Cobra Engine:
OM7.jpg

and will post a Video Later !
Rest of the Pictures are Here

OM14.jpg

here's the video:
http://www.zippyvideos.com/9254689432942976/ridingthesnakes/

Last edited:

Spade

Established Member
That there is the t!ts. You have to love fox bodies. And with an 03/04 Cobra drivetrain what more would you want. Awsome. just awsome.

EV1L_SVT

Established Member
Wow, I've always liked those notchbacks when they're done right. That could be one of the nicer ones I've seen! :rockon:

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
Isnt ModFox doing a similar project? Anyways, that is freakin sweet. Nicest looking/sounding fox I have ever seen.

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
That's a pretty damn good looking car. Bet it's a blast to drive. That supercobra looks fun too. My buddy has a Cobra replica like that with a 500 hp Edelbrock engine in it. No power brakes or steering will make your pooper pucker.

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
66speed said:
Isnt ModFox doing a similar project? Anyways, that is freakin sweet. Nicest looking/sounding fox I have ever seen.

He did a 2v swap..not the cobra swap

and I have to say that is one sweeeeeet car :rockon:

blubyeu

Established Member
Nice! How hard was it to install that dash? That's a ton of work and it came out awesome! Looks like only 1 brake line is hooked up on the engine pic. Those fox body notch are sweet.

Users who are viewing this thread