Making more Surfboards and AC Pods NOW!

MMCustomworks

Gauge Pod Whore
Established Member
I finally got my 4 gallons of liquid urethane in this weekend.
Please email/pm with an request and I will mold it once payment is made.

Surfboards are $200
AC Pods are $50
Expedition Overhead Inserts are $135

All include shipping within the continental US. :beer:

MMCustomworks

Gauge Pod Whore
Established Member
hey your pods look great! Do you work at a stereo shop?

Nope, I'm a graphic designer.

613476.jpg

http://fordtruckworld.tenmagazines.com/account-photos.asp?album=32539&pos=3

simshahh

Party2Go
Established Member
that AC pod looks really badass but i use that vent about every day. i might be interested in the set-up sans the vent gauge.

MMCustomworks

Gauge Pod Whore
Established Member
but i use that vent about every day. i might be interested in the set-up sans the vent gauge.

The radio bezel pod is a custom part and will take me some time to make. I will need you existing radio bezel and you must have a single din headunit for this to work. I already have 4 people waiting for me to start them. Let me know if you want to be added to the list.

Cost is $400 + your radio bezel, materials and shipping.

PM sent Swede :beer:

MMCustomworks

Gauge Pod Whore
Established Member
No, I have stopped doing that. If I did decided to finish a few they would cost double. Plus, these need to be prepped for your dash. Everyone will be alittle different on final fittment. Something I won't be able to complete without your truck.

LightningFast00

673/753 pump gas
Established Member
Those are awesome... I just can't swing that much jack right now... Heck I have a full TVS system sitting in my Garage that I can't afford to install... Hopefully at tax time I can give you a ring...

simshahh

Party2Go
Established Member
man those look really cool. like LightningFast00 i cant really spend money like that right now on gauges. want to tho, hah.

MMCustomworks

Gauge Pod Whore
Established Member
You are amazing. I took some pics of the pod you made me, but they came out like crap. I'm repainting it also because I am not happy with the way iit turned out, but I still love you.

The trick with these pods is using the SEM texture coat, it hides flaws and makes the part look like a oem piece. I hated mine when they where smooth, I like them alot better with the SEM Texture 3985 (rattle can). GREAT STUFF!

Users who are viewing this thread