Cool Whipple Pulleys??

l3d0hna3d

Established Member
I got my Whipple today, Its the new style blower, I was thinking it was going to come with the new "nicer looking" pulley that I have been seeing.

Instead I get this..

380029_566_full.jpg

380029_565_full.jpg

Anyone know where I can get the newer style pulleys? And how much do they cost?

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
I'm seeing a Regal GSX as your car... is the Whipple for this or other car? From the picture, the pulley looks more narrow than those found on the Cobra models. The 03/04 Cobra Whipples (new design) do come with the "snazzy" ones - all from what I've seen thus far. I'm not sure, but if your Whipple is for a car other than a Cobra, then I would say these are the pulleys that come with that particular unit. I'd reachout to Jared and Armando @ Lethal Performance for the pulley you're looking for. They're one of the best shops and great guys and if it exists, they'll help you get it:thumbsup:

... interesting...

Christian

l3d0hna3d

Established Member
Christian said:
I'm seeing a Regal GSX as your car... is the Whipple for this or other car? From the picture, the pulley looks more narrow than those found on the Cobra models. The 03/04 Cobra Whipples (new design) do come with the "snazzy" ones - all from what I've seen thus far. I'm not sure, but if your Whipple is for a car other than a Cobra, then I would say these are the pulleys that come with that particular unit. I'd reachout to Jared and Armando @ Lethal Performance for the pulley you're looking for. They're one of the best shops and great guys and if it exists, they'll help you get it:thumbsup:

... interesting...

Christian
Yeah its for the regal, I had the adapter custom made and just got a bare blower. I would still think it would come with a better looking pulley.

Is the cobra 8 rib? That might be the reason, regal is only 6 rib. I might have to do an 8 rib conversion if they don't sell them in 6 ribs. I like the new pulley style this one is ugly :nonono:

l3d0hna3d

Established Member
Christian said:
Aaaahhhh, I see. Yes, the Cobra is an 8 rib. Again, give Lethal a call and they'll sort you out:beer:

Christian
Do they have a webpage?

Users who are viewing this thread