Video of my ride

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
I saw your car in that issue, very impressive. So details on how best to get their attention and possibly get your car featured!

Greymare

Established Member
Build something different. I didn't look for them they came to me. I went to the NMRA finals in Bowling Green, KY and put my car in the car show to show off all of my work. I had just finished the car on Friday morning at 3:30AM and left to go to the show at 8:00 AM the same morning. The car got so much attention at the car show and the director of the car show liked it so much he let them know. I won 5 awards at the show one of which was 2nd place best of show and Directors choice.

Greymare

Established Member
It only ran a 7.25 @ 88mph. It shuts down in third gear. It is running out of fuel. It trapped 99 mph with a 540hp tune the tune I was running this day was 589hp. You put the trap speed back on and she should dip well into the 6s. We have no 1/4 mile tracks close so we run 1/8. I will be getting some 1/4 times when I get the cage put in.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Nice Ride....how much boost are u running on that KB?

Greymare

Established Member
Thanks guys. It is pulling 18#s right now I will be going to about 21# when I get home.

I don't think they have it on their site yet I am guessing first week of April they will.

Users who are viewing this thread