Well. Got the Stang back from the chassis shop!

BONESTOCK

Established Member
Well. Got the car back from www.TubeChassisDesignz.com !!! I love it! The job came out great!! I can't wait to finish it.

Here's some pics. Don't mind the mess. I'll have it cleaned up quickly!

23759.jpg

23760.jpg

23761.jpg

So close to the door but doesn't touch it! Rubs the upper part of the seat a tiny bit!! I'm not putting a foam pad as I've no room. haha
23762.jpg

Through the floor subframes with outriggers to the hoop.
23763.jpg

Sick weld job.
23764.jpg

Bars going to the upper torque boxes.
23765.jpg

I also got the axle tubes welded to the carrier!! Now to paint and finish the interior. So many projects. :thumbsup:

Venimus03

Established Member
Damn, gettin-r-done. Should be a little bit stiffer after that...... :rockon:

BONESTOCK

Established Member
WizardsCobra said:
Looks good man. What kind of power are you adding?

This year. Only 10lbs from a P1SC-2 unit. Should be good for just mid 11's. Then next year, most likely a 5.0 forged stroker and 18+ lbs. Should be good for Mach 3 speeds. haha

BONESTOCK

Established Member
RacerDan said:
do you have any pics of the front foot well with the sub frames?

No but I'll remember to get some. I don't think the sub frames are through the floor up there. Atleast I didn't even notice them.

BONESTOCK

Established Member
Some more pics!
26440.jpg

Sub frame/ out rigger
26441.jpg

Sub frame. You can see where he notched for the lines. Ends at the bar for the front seat bolts.
26442.jpg

close up
26443.jpg

Under body shot.
26444.jpg

Welded tubes.
26445.jpg

Plate for the front side bar.
26446.jpg

Front bar for the front seats. Where the subs end.

That's it. Time to paint!!

SpectorV

Established Member
might as well take the driver seat out for a different model, its going to rub and at least now you could sell the seats for some good cash, once its worn down... it will be worthless.

BONESTOCK

Established Member
SpectorV said:
might as well take the driver seat out for a different model, its going to rub and at least now you could sell the seats for some good cash, once its worn down... it will be worthless.

Wanna buy them? :-D

RL1

Established Member
John from Tube is one of the best welders I've seen....his workman ship is unreal....he did my fox 8yrs ago, going back to him for more work soon

REPOEDsDIME

w00000t w00t!
Established Member
Wow, it looks like he did a fantastic job on your car. Thanks for so many pics. Are you just going to repaint everything new to match the original floor color or are you repainted the entire floor? If you are repainting the entire floor, are you keeping it the same color? I also agree that now would be a perfect time to replace those seats. I don't want but I'm sure you could make a pretty penny on ebay. Looks good, congrats.

BONESTOCK

Established Member
I'm just going to paint the bars a flat black. same with the parts on the floor that were scraped up. I'll have it all covered by the carpet so the color won't bother me.

Yeah I'd really like to sell the seats. Local of course. I couldn't imagine trying to ship these seats out.

Thanks,
Mike

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
OMG Those welds are sick!!!!!!!!!

soon thats what ill be doing :banana:

sweet ride.

Users who are viewing this thread